Chapter:11

Gabriel Armstrong.

.
.
.
.

''Daddy, look at what I draw''

I look up and see Daisy running into my office.

I am in my home office looking into the new case file that the NYPD head has left for me. This kidnapping has become so frequent and big now that it has been given to the higher authorities to handle.

The last time, when my man and I had a raid on them, we were able to save the 20 girls, but all the culprits either died in firing or were able to run away.

Daisy's come running towards me, and I pick her up and sit her on my lap. She had a drawing sheet in her hand.

I took the drawing sheet from her hands and looked at them. From what I can tell, this is our home, and in front of it, three figures are standing: the middle one was a small one, so I guess it was Daisy; the one by her right side is male, so it would be me; but who was standing on her left? I looked up to ask her.

''Who is this darling?'' I asked.

''This is Vivi.''

My heart skipped a beat when I heard her.

Yes, my daughter loves my Bellissima. I don't know what she did in those short hours to make her like her this much.
But I can't blame my princess; I fall for Bellissima too.

''Wow, princess, you did a great job. We have to hang this in the hallway so everybody can see how talented you are."

"Yeah," she screamed happily and gave me a hug.

''Daddy, can we go meet Vivi again? I miss her.''

I look at her and smile.

"I miss her too, princess, so, yeah, we will go and meet her."

I say this as I tickle her, making her laugh loudly.

There's nothing I can't do for my Princess, for years; there are only three females in my life: my daughter, mother, and sister. Of course, I slept around with random girls, but they didn't mean anything to me. But now that I have met my Vivian, I don't want any of them ever again.

Right now, seeing my princess happy and laughing puts me in peace and makes me happy.

That is why I was so determined to catch those who kidnapping those innocent girls. I want to save those girls from their claws.

I want to make this world a safe place for my daughter to live, at least as safely as I can.

''So,would you mind telling me why you're not in bad right now because it's already past your bad time?'' I asked my four-year-old daughter, and I knew what was coming. It is hard to put her in bed at night; she is just way too energetic.

Which is quiet tiring.

"Sorry, Daddy, but I don't want to sleep," she said sheepishly.

''How about if you go to bad I will take you to see Vivian tomorrow, and you can play with her, but you are going to bed right now, and I am not going to make any excuses or complaints.''