Chapter:17

guys, before I start the chapter, I would like to give you all a warning that I have tried to step out of my comfort zone in this chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

Gabriel Armstrong.
.
.
.
.
I can help, but wanted to go home as fast as I could, knowing I was going to see Vivian as soon as I stepped into the mansion. I always go home by 5 o'clock because I don't want my princess to graw up and think that I was not around and give her enough time while she was growing up.

But still, sometimes Shit happened, and I couldn't help but hold back and drown in work, especially when my both sides of the world needed my attention. I usually handle my Mafia duty and only come to the office for 2 or 3 days a week when they need me the most, but since the project deadline is near, I had to be here to make sure everything ran smoothly.

It was a tiring day today, to the point where I had to ask Archer to go to the warehouse to see how everything was going on there.

It was almost 8 o'clock, and the car came to a stop. The guard opened the door, and I was walking straight into the mansion.

"Goodnight, sir," said the guards, bowing at me, and I simply nodded at them and continued walking.

I can't wait to see Bellissima.

But when I entered the house, it was quiet inside, except for the low voices coming from the kitchen. I followed the voice, removing my suit jecket, pulling my tie from around my neck, and rolling my sleeves up after removing the calf link in my way.

When I reach there, I stop and watch Bellissima cook dinner with Grace. I can help but smile; this is what I wanted since the day I met her—to come home to this.

I mean, I don't mean seeing her cook; I mean coming home to her. It doesn't matter what she does for all I care; she can stay in bed all day and do nothing. I am alright with it, but just as long as I can see her as soon as I come home.

Before, the only reason I used to come home was because I wanted to spend some time with Daisy, but now I have two reasons to come home. First, my princess and now my Bellissima thought it's not her job to cook or clean. I made a mantle note to tell the staff that work here not to let her do anything. I intended to treat her like a queen; she didn't even have to lift a finger if she didn't want to.

Grace noticed me. I was standing here watching Vivan, but I quickly put my finger on my lips to tell her to be quiet, and she smiled and shook her head silently. She made an excuse and walked out of there. I watched her for a few minutes and hid when I saw her looking behind her, probably feeling someone was watching her.

I decided to try something new and push my luck a little further this time, hoping she wouldn't push me away.

I walk toward her silently and stand behind her before I wrap my hands around her, feeling her body against mine, and bury my face in her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. Her body stiffened for a few seconds, but she relaxed in my arms, and I kissed the pulse on her neck. I could hear her heartbeat speeding.

Her soft and warm body melted into mine. She felt warm. Warm like the sun on a very cold winter night; it felt like she could melt all the ice that I had inside of me. My own personal sun that just belongs to me and no one else.

My sun. My one and only sun.

I like this top; she was wearing an off-shoulder and leaving her shoulders bare for me to go kiss and inhale her scent.

I felt her relax, leaning more into my body, and I smiled against her bare skin. Her perfume was driving me crazy, and I felt extremely delighted when she relaxed into me instead of pushing me away.