Chapter: 7

Gabriel Armstrong.
.
.
.
.

I am in rage right now seeing this bruise on her wrist made me see red I want to punch whoever did this.
I can't even mask the fury that I am feeling right now.
I swear to god whoever did this have some kind of dead wish. I thought.

''Who did this Bellissima? Tell me now.'' I ask her in cold voice again but she just stand there wide eyes like statue.

"Help me God, Vivian for fuck sake tell me or I will..." I stop in mid sentence when she suddenly take her hand from me. I look deeply into her eyes and see fear, fear from me and just like that it brought me back to earth.

This look in her eyes are familiar I had seen it in people eyes when they fear me because they know I can hurt them and no one will save them and I enjoy there fear I enjoy every minute of it but when I see it in her eyes I don't like it I hate it. It's like someone stab my heart with knife.

Shit Gabriel , stop being an asshole you are scaring the girl. My subconscious scowled me.
I take a deep breath the rub my face with my hand to help me calm down I never want her to be scared never and especially not because on me.

" Gabriel are you...are you alright." She ask me in soft voice I take a deep breath again and look at look at her. The fear is gone from her eyes but her face show's worry, worried about me.

"I am alright Bellissima. Please just tell me where did you get that bruised." I ask her I need to know the name of the person who going to die from my hands.

"Oh it nothing I just banged my hand on counter when I was working you don't need to worry." She said not looking into my eyes. She can't even lie when looking into my eyes but I don't want to puss her hard so I decide to not drill her more I will find out my own way.

"Hmmm..." I just hum but before any of us can say something her stomach growled and her cheek becomes crimson red from embarrassment. I chuckle lightly and Shake my head.

"Are you hungry Bellissima?" I ask her in amusing voice. She look so cute when she blush.
''Let me take you to eat something I don't want you to die from starving.''

''No it's okey I will going to eat in my apartment.'' She refuse my offer. I don't wanna push her more and I way too angry to go anywhere I will just snap again when I see her wrist. So just sigh and agree with her.

''Bellissima I want to talk to you about something.'' I said I want her in my house by the end of this week and I had perfect plan for it. I am going to ask her to become Daisy babysitter. Daisy love her she can't stop talking about her sense the day she meet Vivian. She keep asking about when we going to see her again and won't let me hired another babysitter for her.

" Yeah, what it is?" She ask in curiosity.
Hmmm, look like my Bellissima is a curious person.

"Not here, let me take you on dinner tomorrow and we will talk and please don't say no it's about Daisy please." I said when I see that she going to refused I know she will come when she heard Daisy name. damn I never thought I will bag one day that to be to a woman but anything for my Bellissima.

"Okey then my shift will be over at five tomorrow."
I know Daisy name work like charm and she will come step one is complete now time for step two.

"I will pick you up at seven tomorrow, now go and eat something." I step closer to her and kiss her forehead again.
"Good night Bellissima have a good sleep." I can't help myself but kiss her forehead. Soon, soon I will kiss her on her lips and wish her good night on my bad just the thought of it make me happy.

" Good night Gabriel." She blush again and practically run in her apartment building. I chuckle and Shake my head lightly Soon Bellissima soon you will be mine and you will not be able to run from me.

As she disappeared from my eyesight my mood become darker I want to kill the person who give him that bruised on her hand but I don't want to scare her so I hide my anger for her sake.

I start walking toward where I left my man when I reach them I grab the Steve and punch him. The punch was so sudden and with force that he fell down on his knees before he can understand what happened. I take out the gun from my waistband where it was hidden from anyone sight and point it on his forehead after removing the safety.

"Boss what happens what did I do." There blood coming out of his mouth. Everyone was in shock from what happening in front of them but non of them came to stop me. They know not to come between me and my pray prey when I am this angry.

"You have one work, one Fucking work to look after her to make sure on one hurt her and you even can't do it properly. So give me one reason not to kill you right now, right here." I said in cold and deep voice I see fear in his eyes, fear for his life and he has every right to fear because if he didn't give me a good fucking reason he is good as dead.

"Boss I swear I look after her 24/7 as you ask I Follow her when she gone to work and when she walk to her apartment after work I even sit in Shop that was front of her workplace and fellow her when she gone to walk on her breaks turing work time. Please boss no one hurt her while I was watching her." I can see he is telling the truth.

"But then how did she have a fucking bruise on her wrist if you done your job perfectly." I growl. I want who did that no one hurt my Bellissima and go without any punishment.

"I..I really...don't know boss." I growled again I was ready to pull triger but Archer stop me and pull me away from him. I almost punch him too but he move away on time.

"wow, dude stop it now. You need to calm down before you kill someone. You are angry right now calm little okey take some deep breath." I know he is right I stay there and think about Bellissima after few minutes I was cool down little. I nodded toward Archer and walk back where Steve and other standing.

" I want you to find out who was responsible for that bruise Find him and brought that person to me."I said after few seconds of selince I look toward Steve and said.

"...and I am sorry for punching you like that. But make no mistake I will kill you if you fail me this time.Find whoever dear to touch her." They can't even hide there shock. This will be the first time I apologise to someone. I leave them shock and I start walking toward my car Archer follow me and sit beside me in car.

I look at him asking him silently why he following me but he just rise his eyebrow I just sigh and told the driver to start driving to my house.
After few minutes of driving he keep looking at me but I kept ignoring him.

"Seriously Gabriel you just going to ignore me like that." He said you can hear he is annoyed. I didn't respond and he became more annoyed.

"Come on man, don't ignore me now." when he know I am not going to talk.
"Okey don't talk I will tell you mother what happened tonight, Charlotte will find out for me." I gleared at him. He know if my mother find about this she will not stop until see know everything and when she find out about Bellissima she will start preparing for wedding. As mush as I want my Bellissima to be my wife I want it to happen right way first I want to wooed her take her on dates, sweeps her off her feet, make her fall in love with me then parpose her.

"What to you want?" I narrowed my eyes and give him my deadliest glare but give up so he will just shut his mouth.

"Who is she? And why did you ask someone to look after her?" He ask greedy for information I just roll my eyes.

" Lei è la mia donno e Sarà la tua Regina." I didn't speak further and start looking outside leaving him shoke of what I just said.

.
.
.
.
.

( Hello guys I don't speak Italian so I use Google translate so if I wright something wrong please current me I hope you like it please vote and comment ♥️♥️)