Chapter:24

Vivian Flammery. 
.
.
.
.
.

He opened my door and helped me come out like the gentleman that he is. I look around as he closes the door behind me.

The street is deserted; there are only a few cars around here, and there are a few people in front of the building across us that look quite rough and are not habitat enough to live in.

I feel him squeeze my hand lightly to get my attention, and I look up.

"You Okey?" He asked I can see the concern in his eyes for me. Since I met him, he has always been the confidant one, so it makes me worry when he looks nervous the whole time in the car.

But I have to give him this: he looks hot in a leather jacket. I always saw him in suits. It was good to see him out of them in something different.

"Yeah." I nodded and looked around again. This place looks quite creepy because of how quiet and secluded it is, even after the apartment buildings around thought they are in poor condition.

"Then let's go." He said, and we started walking toward the end of the road to the building I saw people going in and out of.

We reach the door, and he opens the door for me, and I walk in.

I was expecting the worst from the outside, but I am surprised. The inside of the building was nothing like the outside.

There is a small corridor with four elevators, two on either side facing each other. I felt his hand leave mine as he let me walk inside.

I took a few steps in with him behind me. The wall is brown wood with panting hanging on it, giving it a classy look, with a white marble floor with a sparkling silver pattern on it.

My heels click on the floor as I walk further inside.

The corridor is open to a big open area with two tables in the middle and four screens around each table. As soon as I step out of the corridor, a man in black clothes comes and stands in front of me, and I stop and take a step back.

"Hey,who are you, and what are you doing here?" He asks a question; his voice is scary, and his hand goes to his waist, where a gun thugs into a gun holder, making my eyes wide as I open my mouth to answer, but before I can say something, a growl comes from behind me.

"Step back." Gabriel growled, and this growled is not like one he used yesterday night with me. Last night one was passionate and possessive, but this one was cold and dangerous, almost a threatening paderter-like growl.

I looked behind me and saw him standing there; his eyes were cold and his hands were closed into a fist as his whole body was tense, ready to attack.

I look back in front of me, and the man is already a few feet away from me, and he bows a little. It's almost funny to look at a big and scary man bowing.

"I am sorry, boss. I don't know she is with you." He said he was looking scared behind me and then looked at me.

"I am sorry, ma'am. Please, you can go in." He stepped aside and gestured with his hand for me to go. I looked at Gabriel one more time, and he smiled and nodded his head in a gesture to walk further. The cold look from his eyes had gone and changed back to normal.

"Thank you." I said it softly and walked further inside. The whole area was filled with people, with both women and men walking around.

I stepped out of the corridor and saw that there were a few steps to go down to reach the middle, and handrails surrounded the middle area, allowing people to walk around without crossing the middle area.