Chapter:21

Vivian Flammery.
.
.
.
.
I am being tortured in my own hell, which I created with my very own hands. It's been two days since I talked to Moly about my feelings, and it's been almost three days since Gabriel and I avoiding each other.

Everything is normal; we eat breakfast and dinner together, but it is not the same anymore. He came to school with me to drop Daisy, but he never talked to me, not until it was most necessary, and when he did, it felt cold and distant, and he only addressed me formally.

I have started to hate my last name by now.

He didn't kiss me or touch me at all; he always maintained a few feet of distance whenever we were in the same room. Though he still opened the car door for me, he made sure I had all my meals on time, like ordering Grace and others to make sure I didn't skip my lunch or dinner when he was not here, and after that breakfast incident, I didn't even dare refuse and anger him further.

It's not like I don't want to talk to him, but every time I gather enough courage to talk to him, I just take a look at his stone-cold face, and it's all gone as soon as it comes.

I don't know what to do anymore.I sigh
I want my Gabriel back, the one who was gentle and showed affection toward me, not this one who always had an emotionless expression on his face.

"Are you alright, Vivi?" I look in front of me towards Daisy, and her eyes are filled with concern.

"Of course, Angel." I said that and gave her a small smile. Daisy and I were playing in the living room when she told me that she wanted to draw something for me. So we are coming to her room and sitting on her bed while she is drawing something facing away from me. She doesn't want to show me it until it's finished.

Once she was done with her drawing, she put it aside and came to sit in my lab. I put both of my arms around her as she rested her head on my chest, not saying anything.

She was being awfully quiet because she is not the kind of child who stays put in one place for so long without doing anything.

I raise my hand and caress her hair, gently soothing her hair down. I just comb her hair, give her a new hairstyle with half of her hair tied to the back of her head, and let it fall on her shoulder.

"What's happened, Angel? What are you thinking about?" I asked her when she didn't talk for a few minutes but stayed still on my lap.

"I was just thinking." She said she was not moving from her position. Her voice is so quiet and holds none of the brightness that is usually there. Which makes me a little nervous.

Something is bothering her, I can tell. My subconscious said:.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked. I know something is not right here. I try to pull her head back to see her face, but she just burys her head more into my breast and shakes her head.

"Come on, Angel, tell me what you are thinking about.?" I ask again, now that worry has taken over my body.

"You and Daddy." I took a sharp breath when I heard her. What does she mean?

"Are you going to leave me?" She asked in the most innocent voice. Her words are a little shakey as she speaks, like she is going to cry.