-getting started-

I can hear Oscar shouting from the hallway, "SASHA HURRY UP". I grab my phone off the counter and check the time. Shit. We're gonna be late and it's our first day. "Fuck sorry Oscar" I grab my shoes and start to put them on. He's leaning against the door, on his phone. Yeah he seems really stressed doesn't he. "One second" I say as I run to the mirror quickly and take a picture uploading it to my instagram.

"Seriously Sasha?" Oscar groans

"Seriously Sasha?" Oscar groans. I smile at him and we leave the hotel room. This is actually our first time in Woking and Zak kindly offered the hotel rooms in the McLaren headquarter. Which I'll admit feels weird, rolling out of bed and being to work already, but hey it works for us.

We walk up to the reception and Dorris is sat sipping her coffee. "Oh hello dears, Zak's in the room upstairs on the left!" She smiles at us. "Thank you Dorris" Oscar says as we walk away, and I can hear her chuckling and which makes me shake my head giggling myself.

As we reach the door. I am incredibly nervous. Oscar is fine. As per usual. Always cool calm and collected, plus he's met Lando quite a few times before. He swings open the meeting room door which makes me jump a bit, "Hey guys, sorry we were late. Women and getting ready" he rolls his eyes before taking a seat. I walk in behind him, shaking my head, "Hey Sasha, how are you" Zak says smiling at me, I smile back, "Yeah all good". I take a seat next to Oscar, opposite his teammate Lando. Lando's eyes are on me and I can feel it which isn't helping, I reach down to get my notepad out and as I look back up he's leaning in his chair smirking at me. Brilliant. He's a cocky dickhead then. He stands up suddenly across the table and reaches his hand out to me, "Lando. Norris. You might of seen me on tv a few times" he grins at me. I roll my eyes, "Yes nice to meet you Lando" I say shaking his hand.

As our hands touch something feels electric or at least it's getting hot in here. We don't break eye contact for a moment, holding each others hand. "Right well now you two have met, I've got a plan for you Sasha" Zak says clapping his hand. This makes me drop my hand from Lando embarrassed and sit back down. He's still smirking at me as he gets comfortable in his seat again. "Obviously you know Oscar but for the best work we can get out of you Sasha, I need you to get closer to Lando and spend more time with him" I grit my teeth subtly. Brilliant.

"How about tomorrow? I'm free all day" Lando says leaning over the table. Zak laughs, "eager I see Lando. How about tomorrow morning you two have an hour long session to break the ice , which already feels broken.." Zak says the last bit under his breath but we all hear. I smile at Zak. Act professional Sasha for fucks sake. "Perfect for me" I say writing it in my notepad. "Yeah I'm cool with that" Lando says. Oscar turns to me, "Sash u ok?" He says a bit worried. I smile at him, "Course I am". He relaxes a bit now.

We spend the rest of the meeting talking about the plan for this season. I go with them all year round. And apparently I have to take it in turns on non race weeks to spend time with one of them. Yeah not looking forward to that. But we agree for the first week after next of that, I will be with Oscar for a week so thats fine.

"Right we'll, you guys are free to leave. I'm sure you've got other stuff to get to today" Zak says getting up from his seat. We all follow, leaving the meeting room. As we're walking down the hallway, Zak is chatting away to Oscar which leaves me with Lando. Perfect. "Why the face darling" he says looking at me, I shake my head, "I'm fine" I say. "Right and how's the notepad" he says chuckling to himself. I grit my teeth again subtly, "What's that supposed to mean?" I say annoyed now.

"We'll you scribbled it to death today" he says laughing. "Right" I say. "Bye Oscar and goodbye sash" he says as me and Oscar turn down a different hallway. I roll my eyes, "Bye" I say before walking off with Oscar.

We end up going out for lunch me and Oscar, then getting raided by paps. So we just come back to the hotel. Boring day really.