telling other people

"When have you got your race" I whine holding onto him. He laughs, "Sash I've been here 4 days. I've got to fly to Monaco in like 6 days I think" he says smiling at me. I groan, "Can't you take paternity leave?" I say smiling up at him. He shrugs, "Sash I wish but I've got to support you and baby" he says chuckling. I frown, "But I'm pregnant and I want my boyfriend here with me" I say.

Detaching myself from Lando, I walk over to the wardrobe to find an outfit. My bumps only little which means I can hide it in baggy shorts. It's really hot in Australia. Lando can see my pondering as he walks up behind me and slides a hand round my waist, "If you'd move back to London with me. You wouldn't have to deal with a hot outfit option" he says in my ear. I lean my head back against his chest, "I don't know Lando" I say. He groans, "Just think about it." He says before walking off to the bathroom. I mean I have thought about it. But I love Australia. I'm close to my friends and family. Speaking of I'm seeing my three best friends today, I haven't told Lando that Josh is coming but I'm sure it will be fine. And then I'm seeing Ana and Ria as well. It was so emotional when I came home that I've spent most days with the three of them. Actually..

The third next I was back. Me and Josh kind of went on a date and we kissed but Lando doesn't need to know any of that cause we were not together. Right?

I pick out a cute outfit from my wardrobe and go and wait in the car for Lando while he's getting ready. I look cute today so I take some photos before uploading them to my instagram.