days

LANDO's POV:

I don't know whose she's texting right now? We've been in the car for an hour on the way to Harrods and she's giggling and texting. "Who?" I ask staring to Sasha. She looks to me and shrugs. "No one" she says. I frown at her as she continues giggling and texting. It's not Josh. So who is it? Who could she possibly be messaging right now?
I scoff and pull up my phone going onto instagram.

liked by @georgerussel, @oscarpiastri, @riafade, @landonorris and 567k others

you can find me by the sea 🌊

comments:

@georgerussel 👀

@oscarpiastri I miss home 🏡🥲
-reply @sashapiastri we miss you

@riafade hottie🥰
-reply @sashapiastri love you🫶

@landonorris the love of my life right there.

Sasha turns to look at me. "Love of your life?" She says blushing. I nod and slide my hand over her thigh, "You really are." I say squeezing her thigh gently. "Now you gonna tell me who you were messaging?" I ask sliding my hand up to her inner thigh. She inhales sharply, "Lan it was George." she says looking to me nervous. I wince slightly, "What do you mean George?" I say confused. She shrugs, "After everything that happened. He got back in touch with me when he found out I was pregnant, and we sorted stuff out." She says. I nod slowly, "Baby that's fine but why didn't you tell me?" I ask turning more to face her. She sighs, "I didn't want you to flip out at me." Sasha says bowing her head.

What is she talking about. I'd never act like that. "Darling I'd never do that" I take my hands off her thigh and move a hand to her chin pulling it up to face me. She smiles at me and I kiss her neck gently causing a soft moan to escape her lips.

We pull up outside Harrods and I get out before walking round and holding her hand out. There's already a couple paps on the high street so it's gonna be busy as fuck when we get out. I lead Sash inside and we're greeted at the door. "Mr Norris your personal shopper will be with you shortly, if you'd like to walk up the stairs to the dining hall for some tea before you peruse?" A short blonde women says, she must be a colleague.

As we're walking upstairs, a couple of formula one fans notice us and are waving frantically through the windows. Sash seems a bit unnerved so I slide my hand through hers to comfort her, and she seems to relax a bit more now. We sit down in the dining hall waiting for the personal shopper to collect us before our tour. "Sash when can you find out the gender?" I ask her, she nods, "Next week actually". I don't know why that shocks me but she is already 3 months in. Crazy.