-dont blame me-

LANDOS POV:

Fucking hell. My head is killing me. I groan as I roll over in the bed. I'm greeted with a lady laying next to me. Oh shit. I look around the room. Where am I? I scan the room to see my clothes spread across the floor. The girl rolls over, OH FUCK MIA. I subtly get out to the bed and steal a bathrobe from the hotel. I don't know why but I immediately dial Sasha. How do I have her number?

"Hello Sasha Piastri, speaking" she says over the phone. I try to be as quiet as possible outside the hotel room, "Yeah lovely, it's Lando you idiot" I say back frustrated. "How have you got my number?" She sighs over the phone.

"Whatever it doesn't matter. I need you to come pick me up now" I say annoyed. I can hear her sigh, "Lando go back to bed and sleep that alchohol off for gods sake" she says. "No Sasha you don't understand I'm at Mia's house" I say annoyed. I start pacing the hotel hallway. How have I got in this mess, I think. "What are you talking about Lando. I dropped you home last night" she says confused. What? "Look Sasha I don't know can you just come and get me now, I've sent you my address. Hurry up" I say and end the phone call.

I subtly manage to get back in the hotel room and pick my stuff up. I take the bathrobe off and get changed quickly outside the hotel room. Stupid idea. I know. Once I'm pretty much dressed I stumble downstairs to reception, sliding my way out the front door. Sasha. Finally. I see her pulling up.

She unlocks the door and I open the front door, sliding myself in next to her. "God Lando. You stink" she laughs. I shake my head, "No Sasha it's not even funny." I say pretty annoyed. "No Lando what's not funny is we've got to spend this whole week together if you remember what Zak said" she sighs. I look in the back and she has 4 bags full and packed, wait she's mine all week? Perfect. I look back to her, she looks cute today. In a lazy fit, I grab my phone from my pocket and take a snap of her making her laugh and put it on my instagram.

She laughs at the photo, "I look so stupid" she smiles at me

She laughs at the photo, "I look so stupid" she smiles at me. I smirk at her, "You look fit". She laughs again. "Right we'll your staying with me this week and we are staying at my apartment in London. Every been to London" I say. She shakes her head scrunching her nose up. "Then consider me your tour guide" I take her hand in mine and give it a peck.

I plug my phone into the aux after an argument about who gets it and put a bit of Drake on. I can see her singing to the lyrics which makes me smile. Maybe we do have something in common after all. I see Oscars swipes up to my story,

-reply @oscarpiastri look after her 🙄
-reply @landonorris I always do😽

He likes that comment and I put my phone away. We finally reach London. God I love the city. I take a photo uploading it to my instagram story.

I can see Sasha's face in awe as she's looking at all the views around her

I can see Sasha's face in awe as she's looking at all the views around her. "Eyes on the road" I remind her. She laughs and continues driving. We finally reach the apartment. And I direct her to the underground parking.
"Home sweet home" I say getting out the car once she's parked. She nods and gets out aswell. I go to walk off, "Lando help me" she says. Mate if I could pay to hear that again. Her little whine. Fuck. I smile at her and turn back around carrying a few of her bags. She had the rest. We walk to the lift and she follows me to reception.
"Margie" I smile to the receptionist. "Oh Lando. What a lovely surprise! Are you back in London for the week" I nod grinning to her. "Oo and is this your girlfriend?" Margie says nodding to Sasha. Sasha shakes her head quickly, "No just his sport psychologist" she says nervously. I laugh.

Margie hands me two keys one for me and one for Sasha. We get in the lift. I press the button to the top floor, and Sasha looks at me shocked. I smile, "Too high for you?" I say. "Shut up" she playfully hits me. We wait for it to get to the top and I scan my card. The door opens to the lift straight into the room. I walk in and go straight to the window, placing Sasha's bags down on the way. "That view never gets old" I turn around smiling to her. She walks up to the window and stands staring, "Wow" she says finally. I laugh.

"So where's my room?" She says looking at me. "Ah. Slight problem. I've only got one bed" I say laughing. She frowns. "I'm gonna have to sleep on the sofa then" she says. I scoff, "No, your sleeping in the bed Sasha" I say. She rolls her eyes, "And what makes you think I want to sleep next to you" she says. "Cause you've got no where else to sleep" I say confused. "Right yeah" she says before sitting on the couch and pulling her phone up.

We don't really talk much the next hour as she's unpacking and I'm doing some emails on my laptop. I walk into the room, to see her struggling to put something on the top shelf. I walk up behind her and easily slide it on. She turns around and shakes her head at me before walking off. I scoff. No thank you. Whatever.

The rest of the day, we spend not exactly talking too much but on the off occasion we do. I slap my hands on my knees. "Right I'm off to bed then" I say standing up. She nods, yawning, "Me too". We both get up and walk towards the bedroom. She reaches to her draw and takes her pajamas out going to get changed in the bathroom. I quickly clean my teeth and she groans waiting outside. I come out smirking at her and get into the bed rolling over.

What is that woman doing in there? She's been at least half an hour. Not that I'm counting. She finally walks out. Fuck. Whyse she wearing that.

Criminal

Criminal. I look her up and down and even though the lamps the only light on I can see her visible blush. She slides in the bed next to me. Fuck I feel so horny with her next to me right now. I cant help myself. I slide my arms round her waist and pull her in so close to me. She squirms a bit at first but I don't let go and she settles in my arms. "Lando this isn't very appropriate" she says. I breathe against her neck, "Those pajamas aren't very appropriate" I say sliding a hand down to the waistband. She inhales deeply. I slide one finger past her waistband and to her lacy thong. "That's not very appropriate either" I say into her ear. I pull my hand out and settle with my arms round her waist again. She leans into me, finally and rests her head on my chest. Even though it's not very usual for us. Couldn't help my self. Spooning my therapist. Lol. We fall asleep like this peacefully.