-i know what you did-

My head is seriously fucking pounding. I groan and roll over. What is going on. I look around the room. This isn't Lando's? Where am I. I sit up in bed. Are my pants still on. Ok yes they are. Fine. Where am I? Suddenly, Oscar walks through the door with two Starbucks coffees in his hand.
"Morning sis, how is the hangover?" He says handing me a coffee. I groan and put the pillow over my head dramatically making Oscar laugh before sitting up right and taking the coffee out of his hand. "Awful" I say. He laughs.

"Where's my phone?" I say confused. Oscar points to the bedside table and laughs before walking off. I reach over and grab it. What's happened? I've got about 1000 messages and tags what the fuck. I open messages and see Lando's called me 12 times and there's 40 unread messages. What is going on. Before I open them I go onto instagram. And that's where I see this.

SOURCE CONFIRMED: LANDO AND LUISINHA SPENT THE NIGHT TOGETHER IN LANDO's HOTEL

SOURCE CONFIRMED: LANDO AND LUISINHA SPENT THE NIGHT TOGETHER IN LANDO's HOTEL. SPOTTED BY THE RECEPTIONIST. IS THIS HOT DUO BACK TOGETHER? tagged: @landonorris @luisinhaofficial @sashapiastri

I feel like I'm about to be sick. I go onto Lando's messages.

my man❤️‍🔥

lando: sash you home safe? (01:38am)
lando: I love you (01:39am)
lando: sleep tight my love (01:45am)

lando: sash. (03:54am)
lando: please ring me when you wake up (04:56am)
lando: Sasha. When you wake up I need to talk to you (05:10am)
lando: Fuck Sasha I'm so sorry please call me (08:43am)
lando: Sasha I need to talk to you now (09:28am)

I feel like I'm gonna cry. Does Oscar know. Has he seen any of those fucking posts. "Oscar" I scream from the bedroom. He comes running in looking at my state in a panic. He takes my phone off me as tears start to flow out of my eyes. He climbs onto my bed and cradles me in his arms. I cry into him as he's scrolling through instagram. "For fuck sake" he keeps saying as he's hugging me tighter. I close my eyes and just try to wish this nightmare away but it won't leave. I sob so hard into his arms. We both hear a knock at the door. Oscar gets up and tells me to stay put.

When he opens the door, I can hear the commotion. "please Oscar let me talk to her" Lando's shouting. Oscar shouts back, "Get the fuck away from here Lando before I fucking kill you" he says. I just lay on the bed. Lifeless. Waiting. I hear footsteps barging in and more shouting.

Then I see him. Lando stood at the doorway to my bedroom. He looks awful. His eyes are red and puffy. I don't even care how he feels right now. After what he's done to me. "Get out" I manage to say. He shakes his head at me, "Sasha please it was a mistake I love you" he says.

He gets down on his knees by the bed and looks up to me pleadingly, "Sasha please all I've ever wanted is to be with you". I squint my eyes at him and lock my jaw as tears roll down my cheeks, "Did you sleep with her?" I ask him. He bows his head, "Sasha please" he says but I cut him off. "Lando did you sleep with her" I say again raising my voice. He looks up to me tears in his eyes, "Sasha I'm so sorry" he says. I close my eyes slowly and swallow, I don't even look at him. "We're over Lando" I say more tears forming in my eyes.