-happy birthday to me- (part two)

LANDOS POV:

I'm leading her through the backstreets of London as shes squealing and giggling. I'm not finding this very funny I've got to say. I can hear her muttering behind me and then I hear a, "Hello Josh" . I turn around around at this and takes the phone out of her hand, "Get a grip. She's not yours. She's mine. So stop calling her" I  shout down the phone before ending it. I can hear Sasha behind me, "She's mine. That was a sexy thing to say Landoooooo". I roll my eyes, we've finally reached the hotel. I pull her inside she's still squealing and giggling. And we finally reach the room.

I drag her inside before closing the door. "Right you've got an hour and a half and then we're going out for your surprise" I say through gritted teeth wanting to forget the last 40 minutes. She frowns to me, "Landooooo why are you angry Lando" she says giggling. I gently pull her into me as I'm leaning against the sofa, she's stood in between my legs resting her hands on my shoulders. "That Josh kid. Tell me now. What's going on" I say dominantly. She squints her eyes clearly not wanting to answer the question but finally comes out with, "He told me that your a distraction and that I love him and I need to be honest with myself" she says not looking directly at me. I scoff. What a prick. "Sasha I'm not playing games with you or with another guy. I want you. Your my girlfriend. That's final. If you don't want this relationship. Say something. Cause this is breaking my heart" I say scanning her eyes. She nods. "Lando of course I want you." She says leaning her head against mine. I sigh and relax my tension. "Your such a shit sometimes" I laugh. She shrugs and plants a kiss on my lips. We both don't pull away for a while. I start to snog her and she returns the favour. The feel of her lips on mine drives me fucking crazy. She's playing with my tongue and to steady herself she's got her hands on my shoulder. I place my arms round her ass so she's leaning into me. We both want this. I can't wait for the race next weekend. With my girlfriend. Crazy. Though I need to get her party sorted tonight.

She pulls away for a moment, "Lando" she says. I nod smiling at her. "Lando I think I'm in love with you" she says blushing. My smile turns to a heavy smirk and I pull her into me, "Sasha I love you too" I say hugging her close. She grabs my chin and starts to snog me again. I wrap my arms round her waist protectively. After a while we both pull away. "Sash. Ready in an hour and a half?" I say smiling to her. She nods and giggles walking off to the bathroom, I watch as she walks away. Fucking hell that bum. I whistle to her and she turns around giggling before shutting the bathroom door.

I slump onto the sofa and open my phone. What does George want? I step outside the hotel quickly and call him back. He picks up immediately, "Lando? Hi I just wanted to talk" I hear him say. "Yeah fine talk then" I say back rudely. I hear him sigh, "I messaged Sasha this morning apologising and she did reply back and say she was sorry but I wanted to tell you I was sorry as well. The way I reacted was disgusting and I'm appalled in myself. I don't have Sasha bank details but Ive sent you £600 for her birthday if you could send it to her" he says. I pause for a second. He messaged her this morning? Why wouldn't she tell me? I scoff, "Sure George I'm sure that money will win her over for you abusing her outside the fucking hotel room" I say down the phone. He doesn't reply for a bit before saying, "Lando please I'm trying to apologise right now and I understand your mad" he says slowly before I cut him off, "Of course I'm fucking mad you beat my girlfriend infront of my fucking hotel room and I felt helpless" I shout down the phone. I hear a sigh again, "Lando I'm not coming tonight but please give her the money" he says. I scoff, "She's well looked after by me George but I'll give her the money. And definitely stay away tonight" I say before ending the call.

I walk back inside. She was messaging George and didn't tell me? I see her phone on the table. Shit. I shouldn't. I sigh and reach over. Her background. She's so adorable.