moving

Sasha's POV:

Lando's still snoring as our alarms going off. I roll out of bed yawning. It's moving day. Yay? I mean. I'd much rather live in Australia. I think I just panicked and agreed with what he said. Still he wasn't acting like himself yesterday.. there was something different, I guess? He made me cook him dinner and clean up after him. It's always been equal between us so I don't understand where he's got this from that he can push me around like a little housewife. I walk to the kitchen and make myself a coffee slumping down on the sofa.

After a while of the alarm going off, I hear movement and Lando is yawning coming into the living room/ kitchen. I turn around and smile as he looks so cute and sleepy. "Baby can you make me a coffee" he says yawning. I laugh. "Ok you big baby come sit down, I'll get you a coffee" I say giggling and standing up. I go to walk past him and he swings me around in his arms, holding me close to him. "Beautiful morning. Beautiful day. Beautiful sight" he says winking at me. I giggle and give him a peck before walking to the coffee machine and making him a coffee. When I hand it to him he smiles, "What's for breakfast, my love" he says to me. I squint, "Baby you can make yourself breakfast?" I say a hand on my hip. He groans, "Sash cmon show me you love me" he says smirking. I don't know why I'm blushing. He's being such a misogynistic dick. "Why don't you make me breakfast to show me you love me" I say sarcastically. He frowns, "Cause your the one that cheated on me last night". I stop in my tracks. He has a point and I can't deal with another argument. "Fine" I say grunting and walking off to the kitchen.

I make us both avocado on toast with a fried egg. I set the table, I mean it's natural my mum used to teach me this stuff. I fluff up the flowers he no if ur me yesterday and then call for him. He gets up and walks to the table, i open the chair for him. Again. Not sure why. He slides in smiling and I take a sit next to him. "This looks amazing babe. Thank you" he says reaching over and kissing me on the cheek. I don't know why I'm so happy he likes it. It's like I want to please him. It's a weird feeling. "We're leaving at 10:30am today, so we've got time to shop around for some new stuff for the apartment before the gala" Lando says holding my hand while eating. I smile to him but look confused, "Gala?" I ask. He squeezes my hand, "Yes baby it's Alex's gala tonight" he says still eating.

Once we've finished our food I go to stand up, "Think your forgetting something" Lando says laughing and handing me the dishes. "Don't be silly you can wash up today" I say whining. He slaps my ass, "Be a good girl Sash" he says smirking before walking off. I don't know why. But I really desperately don't want to disappoint him so I walk over and start to clean up.

I clean everything and Lando's sat down watching TV. "I've finished." I announce, again not sure why. Lando stands up and paces round the kitchen, "All perfect" he says holding me tight to him.

Lando carries our bags to the car and we make it on our way to the airport. I'm just in a tracksuit and so is Lando. Comfy. For a 12 hour flight. We get to the private plane and I slump in my seat yawning. Lando slides next to me and puts an arm around my waist. I lean into him. "I'm so happy we're moving in together" he says smiling at me. "Me too" I say kissing him on the cheek. We cuddle the whole flight and I end up falling asleep against his chest. His arms are wrapped around me and I feel so warm and comfortable with him.

The landing is bumpy which wakes me up to Lando's arms round me tightly, I smile and see him fast asleep, "Wakey wakey" I say stretching and leaning into him. I can see him smirking, he lifts me up onto his lap making me giggle. He puts his hands on both sides of my cheeks, "Morning babe" he says before kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck, gently , and give him a peck.

"Mr Lando, Mrs Sasha. We've landed now, and we're ready with the car waiting for you guys" the air hostess says, making Lando softly groan into my ear and then nod to her. I slip my hand through his, "Cmon then" I say giggling and pulling him out of the seat. As he gets up he swings me round and holds me tightly. "Ready for shopping?" he says smirking. I nod and he leads us both outside the private jet into the car.

"Hello Dan" I say smiling to Lando's driver and getting in. He nods to me, "Sasha. Welcome back" he holds out his hand. Lando suddenly pushes me gently inside and shakes Dan's hand, "Really missed you mate" he says slipping an arm round my waist which makes me slide deeper into him. That was weird. "Where we off to then Lando?" Dan says, Lando looks to me smiling, "Harrods please". I practically scream inside. He's taking me to Harrods! Omg!! I turn to face him, grinning at him. He turns his head to face me and sees my excitement all over my face, he leans in and kisses me deeply. I lean back into his kiss savouring this moment.

He pulls away smirking at me as I'm blushing. "I can't wait to treat my princess" he says holding me close to him.