-shouldve said no-

LANDO's POV

I think I've heard George. And I can hear Sasha. I go closer to the door so I can hear what's happening.

"George I'm really sorry" I can hear Sasha say. I think she's crying.
"What do you mean your sorry" George says
"George I slept with Lando". Shit I didn't think she'd say that. Brave girl.
"You did what?" I hear George say. He sounds angry.
"George I'm really sorry, I can't deny the feelings I have for Lando and I mean it just happened" I hear Sasha crying.
"Your a fucking slut" I hear George say. I stop myself from going out right now, im sure he will calm down.
"What?" Sasha says crying
"You heard me, your a fucking slut" I hear George say again.

I can hear footsteps. And then. And then I hear a loud thud. I open the door quickly and run outside to see George stood over Sasha shouting at her and Sasha laying on the floor. What the fuck just happened. I stare in shock for a moment. And that's when I see it. George kicking Sasha in the stomach and shouting, "Stupid slut. I knew you would do this. You worthless piece of shit" he's kicking her hard. I don't even stop myself as i run over to them, "GEORGE GET THE FUCK OFF HER" i tumble him to the floor and punch around his face. He pushes me off and tries to go to Sasha again but I stand in front and push him to the floor. "GET AWAY NOW GEORGE BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU" I say punching him round the face again. Sasha stands up hysterically crying, "LANDO PLEASE STOP" she says. George gets up again, "SO HES WHAT YOUR LITTLE FUCKING BOYFRIEND HEY?" He says shouting.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN" I say lunging myself at him, so he's on the floor underneath me. He punches me round the chin and I punch him back round the face, pinning him down. He stops fighting back after a few punches so I get off. I walk towards Sasha and craddle her on the floor in my arms. George stands up and spits at us both, "You both deserve each other" he says. "GO NOW OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU" I scream at him. He scoffs before walking off.

"Lando" Sasha says hysterically in my arms. I craddle her and kiss her forehead. I turn her face to the side and see a red mark. She can barely move so I pick her up. I carry her back inside slamming the door, I sit down with her in my arms. This is all my fault. "Sasha I'm so sorry" I say resting my head on her shoulder. "No Lando it's not your fault I should've said no when he asked me to be his girlfriend" she cries into my chest. I rub her back gently. I cradle her in my arms for about half an hour not wanting to let her go. I swear to god if I see George again I'm gonna fucking kill him.

I carry her to the bathroom and stand outside while she showers, practically guarding the door. I feel so on edge and the need to protect her since I saw her in that state with George hanging over her. She finally comes out of the bathroom in her towel and I hand her clothes along with a new one of my hoodies to slip into. She smiles to me before turning back inside the bathroom and getting changed. I wait stood outside till she finally comes out.

"Sash. Do you need any food any water anything at all?" I say wrapping my arms round her small waist. She leans into me and gives me a peck which makes me relax a bit more. "Food sounds great" she smiles to me before releasing herself from my grasp and walking over to the bed, sliding inside. I copy behind her and slide in next to her. She puts her head on my shoulder and an arm spread across my chest. I pull her gently closer to me. "What kind of food do you fancy?" I ask. She shrugs. "Pizza" I say giving her a kiss on her head. She snuggles into me. I'll take that as a yes. I order the food on deliveroo and request the front desk to bring it to the room so I don't leave Sasha alone. I wrap an arm round her waist and pull her so she's laying on top of me. I smile. "Better?" She says to me. I chuckle, "Always" and wrap both arms round her now. She nuzzles her head into my shoulder and I can hear her breathe on my ear. "Sash I'm so sorry for everything" I say holding her ass gently with my hands. She replies with, "It's not your fault" and not much else.

Our pizza arrives about 20 minutes later which made us both shocked how fast it was. I gently jump out of bed and open the door and grab it off the guy. We barely speak for the rest of the night, just cuddling and watching movies. It doesn't feel awkward we've got an understanding between us that it's ok to be quiet.