qualifying

LANDOS POV:

We've spent the past half hour in silence. I can't believe she's moving. She's sat on the couch on the other side of me with her phone in her hand like she wasn't just cumming in my mouth. Bitch. "Sasha" I say. She shoots me a look, "What do you want?" She says. I sigh, sliding next to her. She freezes. I move an arm round her waist and pull her into me so her head leans on my shoulder. "Sasha I'm really sorry about Lui. I was so drunk and it just happened and I can barely even sleep just thinking about it. The past week has been torture. All I've wanted is you with me" I sigh. She lifts her head up and turns to me, "Lando. I can forgive you. And we can pretend we are ok. But I can't forget. You broke my trust. I don't trust you. You can keep turning me on and frustrating me but it's not gonna change the way I feel" she says. I blink slowly. Oh. That hurt. "Sash I wasn't trying to turn you on and take advantage of you I just wanted to apologise" I say. She laughs, "why would I believe your apology and just because you give good head doesn't mean I forgive you" She says. I sigh, "Sasha please. I'll do anything. I just want you to believe that I'm sorry" I say. She sighs. "Fine let's talk about it" she says. She rests with my arm round her waist now, "Why did you do it?" She asks. I ponder on my answer to that, Im not even sure myself. "Honestly? I got black out drunk. I didn't know where I was when I woke up. And then I saw Luisinha laying next to me. And I knew I'd fucked up. I'd never ever intentionally hurt you. It was a mistake. She basically threw herself at me and the rest to be honest I can't really remember". I say. Sasha nods slowly, "Lando I understand you made a mistake. I do. And I forgive you for doing it. But I don't know if I can forget her hands on you and the images I have in my head" there's tears in her eyes as she says this. I reach up and wipe them away, "Sasha I know. But I'm not giving up on us. I promise" I say taking her hand in mine.

She nods. "Just hold me" she says wrapping her arms round my neck. Please tell me I've got her back. I can smell her perfume on her neck. She wraps her legs round my bodice and I pull her closer to me so she's on my lap. I reach for the remote and turn on the TV. Letting her settle in my arms. Once she's settled I lean back against the sofa getting more comfortable. I move my hands from her hips to her ass resting them there. I'm not in the mood for qualifying at all.

After about 15 minutes I can hear her breathing getting heavier, she's asleep. Bless her. I wrap my arms round her waist now, protecting her. She leans her head into my neck and leaves it there as she sleeps. I yawn. Fucking hell. I'm never gonna be ready for qualifying tonight. I end up falling asleep too.

I hear banging at the door. My eyes slur open. Sasha's still asleep. "LANDO HAVE YOU KILLED MY SISTER?" I hear Oscar shouting. I scoff. What is he on about. He charges in now. When he notices Sasha is asleep in my arms he relaxes. "What did you say to her to get her this smitten again?" He says. I smile, "The truth this time" I say. He relaxes and sits down, "Lando you really broke her heart." He says sighing. I nod, "I know Oscar I want to do everything I can to make it up to her" I say. Oscar nods slowly, "Lando. She wants to move home. After this weekend. She asked me to help her move back home. She's quit her job" Oscar says rubbing his forehead. I'm shocked. I know she wanted to move home but she's actually going through with it? "Is this my fault" I say.

Oscar ponders for a moment, "She's never enjoyed not being at home. I just think you gave her the final push. But I definitely thought she was enjoying her job" Oscar says. I pull Sasha closer to me gently. "She can't go" I say shaking my head. Oscar laughs, "Lando you can't stop her" he says shrugging. "This is all my fault" I say my head leaning on hers. "Yeah well bringing the ex girlfriend back and sleeping with her when your girlfriends drunk as being carried home by her brother. Wasn't the best" Oscar admits. I nod, "I know". He sighs again, "Lando. She loves you. I know she does. I don't know if you love her". I nod my head fast, "Oscar I don't think I've ever loved anyone this way before" I admit. He smiles looking at Sasha and then to me. Sasha slurs.

She opens her eyes, and pulls back yawning. "Morning sleepyhead" I say smiling. She tuts and turns to see Oscar. "Oscar?" She says. Oscar smiles, "Yeah don't worry sis. We've been chatting". Sasha doesn't get off me, instead she leans back down and rests her head between my neck and shoulders. "Do we forgive Lando?" I ask. Sasha looks to me and then to Oscar. "For now". I squeeze her tight and kiss her head. "Thank you Sasha. I'll never let you down again. I love you" I say. She puts a hand through my curls not replying to me.

The three of us sit and chat for a while. It's nice. It feels better. I don't know what terms me and Sasha are on right now. But honestly, her presence is enough. 

We all hear a knock on the motorhome door. Zak walks in. "Lando Oscar. Time to get ready. And Sasha I assume" he says smiling. We nod and get up leaving the motorhome. Sasha walks next to me and I take this opportunity to slide my hands in hers. She doesn't push me away. She pulls me closer to her instead. We walk through the paddock, me and Oscar have to stop a few times to greet fans. Then we get to the McLaren garage. Oscar and Zak walk in and I turn Sasha to face me, "I'll see you after the race?" I say. She nods not making eye contact with me so I pull her chin up to meet my face gently. She's blushing. "Good luck Lando" she says going to walk away. I pull her back, "Need more than that" I say. She rolls her eyes kissing me quickly, "Good luck baby" she says before sashaying away. That ass. Mmm.

Qualifying is definitely hard. Pierre hits a wall and his car is taken off the pitch. I qualify 6th and Oscar 9th. Not a good race for a McLaren but it's Sundays race that matters.