party

LANDO's POV:

We enter the venue holding hands smitten with each other as ever. George walks up to us, this will be good.

"Sasha hi. Sorry about everything. How is the baby" he says gesturing. I scoff, "All good George" I say. He nods, "Thank you George, yeah baby's all good. And I'm happy to be back definetely." Sasha says smiling. I slide an arm round her waist possessively. "Ok well I'm gonna get a drink babe, apple juice?" I say jokingly. She laughs, "With ice would be amazing" she says leaning on my shoulder. I kiss her head and then wander off to get drinks.

As I'm walking back to Sash, there's a crowd around her. I can guess why George is feeling her stomach. Still odd though, "Alright mate?" I ask him laughing. He smiles to me, "Your baby is gonna be beautiful" he says looking to me and Sasha and getting back up. Sasha smiles. Maybe she needs this closure. Still. I hand her the apple juice and then slide an arm round her waist. "What we drinking Norris?" She asks me. I smile, "Long island iced tea", she blushes, "My favourite" she says leaning her head into my shoulder. I watch as George walks away.

Hold on. Why is. Is that Josh? What the fuck is he doing here. He comes running up to us, "Sasha please I need your help" he says. He's out of breath panting. How the fuck did he get in here? I look to Sash but she's just staring pathetically at Josh. She drops my hand from her waist and walks up to him embracing him, "What's wrong what's happened?" She says. He hugs her tight. This guy is taking the piss. "Sasha what the fuck" I say annoyed. She looks to me shaking her head, "No Lando he's really upset just let me talk to him" she says looking to me. I sigh, "Fine. You've got 10 minutes" I say. She nods and leads him into another room. What are they talking about right now? And how has he got here so quickly as well. In fact how did he know we moved back?

I walk after them sipping my drink, I lean on the doorway to Sasha holding Josh in his arms crying. "What's happened?" I ask taking a swig of the drink. Sasha looks up to me, "Lando stop" she says squeezing Josh tighter. I frown. "I was just asking" I say glaring. Josh looks up suddenly, "JUST FUCKING LET ME SPEAK TO HER FOR 5 MINUTES" he yells jumping up. He lunges at me and we both fall to the floor my drink smashing, "SON OF A BITCH" I yell spinning him over and punching his face. "LANDO STOP YOUR DRUNK" Sasha wails. "MY FUCKING MUMS JUST DIED AND YOUR SAT PUNCHING ME" Josh shouts in my face as my hands are around his neck. I stop suddenly. Sasha pulls me off Josh and I stand back staring to them both.

"Josh I'm sorry" I say suddenly not looking at either of them. Sasha walks towards me, "Lando your drunk come here" she gestures. I shake my head suddenly before jumping up and running out the room. Im such a piece of shit. I go to the bar and grab another drink before sitting down. Sasha walks after me. "Lando" she calls as i take a swig of my drink. "Lands come on" she says sitting down and taking the drink from my hands. I go to get it from her and she swats my hand away, "Lando look at me" she says angry. I turn to face her and drop my hands, "Sash I've just punched a guy who's just lost his mum. Why am I so fucking out of control." I say burying my head in my hands. She takes my hands in hers and squeezes. "Lando look at me" she says calmly. I look up and she smiles, "I love you" she says. I calm down now and lean across the table. She kisses me softly holding my hand. I feel so safe whenever I'm with her. But also all i want to do is protect her.

She gets up and moves around to sit next to me, i take her in my arms and hug her close to me. "Time to go home?" I ask kissing her cheek. She nods and we get up. We say thank you for the invites and head home blaming it on Sasha's pregnancy for leaving early.

Once we make it back to the apartment, we get unchanged and climb into bed. I pull Sasha into me and kiss her neck. "I love you Lands" she whispers in my ear. "I love you too my darling" i say kissing her neck gently. She lets out a soft moan and snuggles into me.

Although the next chapter of our lives, is going to be so hard. We both want this to work. So we both know that it will.