what about us

There was loud knocking at my door and its driving me insane. Can't this pregnant women get some sleep. God. It's been a week since I found out I was pregnant. I still haven't really decided what to do about it to be honest.

The knocking at the door hadn't stopped so I groaned and finally rolled out of bed. I've got a tiny bump but it's really not much. I grab a hoodie and throw it over myself before walking to the front door and then unlocking it.

There he was. Lando Norris. Stood. Bouquet of peonies in one hand. He looks sad but his face lightened up when he saw me. I run into his arms and just cry. He wraps both arms round me tightly, kissing my head. "Sasha im so sorry" he says holding me tight. I sink my head into his shoulders and cry hard into him. He picks me up and wraps my legs round him holding my ass and squeezing it gently. I pull away for a second with a puzzled look as I register this from him, I lean down and kiss him hard. He snogs me back, his hand on the back of my head holding me closer to him.

We both pull away and he walks me inside as I lean my head on his shoulder, my legs wrapped round him. Once we're inside he closes the door behind him and puts me down, I sigh, "Lando. I don't know what to do" I say. He looks to me, "What do you want" he says holding my shoulders. I haven't thought about this. The whole time, I just thought about what Lando would think about it and what I should do for him. But what do I want?. I nod slowly, "Lando I think I want to have the baby" I say scanning his eyes. He looks to me and smiles, "We're doing this together then" he says holding my hand and kissing it. My eyes tear up again, I take his cheek in my hand and kiss him softly. "God Lando are you sure?" I say weakly. He smiles at me, "How long have you been pregnant?" He asks. I scrunch my nose up, "About 3 months" I say finally. His eyes widen and he laughs, "Bloody hell, you've been carrying my baby all this time" he says wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into him. I giggle. "Well we haven't spoken for 2 months" I say. He sighs. "Sasha will you be my girlfriend again. I haven't stopped thinking about you. Your mine. Your the one for me. I really really am in love with you. And I can't wait to meet our baby" he says planting a kiss on my forehead. I wrap my arms around him tight, "Yes Lando I will. I'm so sorry. I thought i needed to be home and I didn't want you. But I do. I love you and I can't get over it" I say jumping back into his arms. We kiss passionately for a couple of minutes.

He lays me down on my bed still kissing me hard, "Lando I don't know if we can have sex" I say through breathes. He chuckles biting my neck, "Yes you can love, I checked". I moan into his ear, "How did you know it would happen" I say. He smirks against my neck, "Because it's me and you" he says in my ear. I moan and grab his curls pulling his face closer to me. We keep kissing as he trails his hands down to my pajama shorts and subtly slides them down. His finger comes back up and traces my thong. "I like this" he says before kissing me again. He pulls it slightly up and then drops it quickly so it slaps back against me. I squirm moaning. His hand reaches under my pants and pushes them down to my knees, he traces a finger up and down my slit before sliding it into me hard, curling to my G-spot. I moan harder now as he's smirking against my teeth. "You can take more than this" he says before plunging in another finger. I rise and fall with his movements arching my back to get more. I moan his name into his ear and he grunts before adding in another finger. I moan his name again. He likes this.

"Who do you belong to?" he says finger fucking me hard. "I'm-" my orgasm is starting to reach and I just try to feel the moment. His other hand comes up and slaps on my clit making me squirm again. "I asked you a question. Answer me" he says. My orgasm is so close right now, "Fuck Lando I'm yours. Only yours" I moan. He smirks kissing me again. "Fuck lando I'm gonna cum" I try to rise to meet his fingers more, "Cum for me Sash" he whispers in my ear. I spasm over his fingers and can feel my juices on them as he's still plunging into me. I moan his name hard. He kisses me to silence me.

Once I come down from my high, I pull away from the kiss. "Take care of me, princess"  Lando says placing my hand on his bulge. I smile and get up unbuttoning his trousers, I gently pull out his member and wrap my hands around it. "Don't fucking tease me" he groans. I slide my tongue round his member sucking gently, he grunts as I'm deepthroating his dick. It doesn't take long until he's cumming down my throat pulling my ponytail back.

"Forgot how beautiful you are when you do that and how your the best in the universe" he grunts. I smirk and he slaps my ass, "Don't get too confident babe" he says as i whimper. He rolls me on top of him, "Ride me" he says in my ear. He lowers me on his dick while I'm squirming and plunges me hard which makes me arch my back. I start riding him hard but begin to get tired and slow down, "Can my darling not keep up" he says looking at me as I'm becoming weak. I nod frantically, instead of flipping me back over he unhooks my bra taking it off. I moan and he brings a hand up and slaps my boobs, "Oh my poor babe is so weak" he says slapping my boob again.

I arch my back so much now and find that I'm even lower on his dick it's making me feel so full. "Lando" I moan loudly whining. He takes my left boob in his hand and bites roughly. My backs arching more and he's able to plunge his dick even further into me. "FUCK" i say. "Oh my love your really struggling. Does your strong boyfriend need to help you?" He asks fucking me hard. I nod frantically and he finally turns me over as I'm holding onto his biceps. He continues to fuck me until he's moaning, "Fuck sash I'm cumming" he says. He shoots his load into me as I'm cumming all over his dick. The sound of our juices slapping together fills the room.

I'm very happy he's back with me.