-troublemaker-

After the race today, Pierre, Pierre Gasly that is has organised a party in a venue. Me and Oscar are just getting ready for that and then I think Lando is picking us up.

"Oscar. white or black ?" I ask him holding up two dresses. He darts his eyes between then, "Black definitely black" he says smiling. "Why you so nervous for this party?" He asks me. I shrug, "first time meeting the guys. I don't know I just want to look perfect" I say before darting back into my room to get dressed.
"Sash. Lando's just text me, he's gonna be here in 5" Oscar shouts from the other room. I quickly slip my dress on and admire how it hugs my body in the mirror. I smile before taking a picture.
I upload it to my instagram before leaving. 

I see Lando's liked my story

I see Lando's liked my story. Weird.

As we're leaving to go Oscar smiles at me, "Sash you look lovely you will be fine" he says. I smile to him, "the best brother" and give him a hug. We walk out to see Lando leaning against his car. He's wearing an all black suit and my god does he look good. Immediately I shake off that feeling and we walk up to him, "Sash. Not very dressed up hey?" He says smirking at me and eyeing my up and down. I roll my eyes, "Thanks Lando" before getting into his car. "Lando man cmon she's really nervous" Oscar says quietly to him.

I see Lando nod and apologise before getting in the front. "Sash come sit in the passenger seat" Lando says patting the seat. I look to Oscar, "What?". Oscar gestures me to go too, "Right what have you two done" I say frowning. "We might be possibly picking up Lewis and Russel...". My mouth drops, "Lewis like Hamilton Lewis". Oscar laughs, "Yeah". Right I'm definitely not sitting in the back with them. I jump out and buckle in next to Lando in the front. He eyes me up and down and smirks.

I can smell his cologne. Dior Sauvage. Of course. Makes sense. We drive for about 10 minutes until we reach where Lewis and George are staying. They get in the back, "Oscar, Lando. How we doing" Lewis says grinning. "Ah Lew you forgot one" Lando says gesturing to me. "You must be Oscar's sister?" He smiles to me. "Yeah I am, and the pairs babysitter it seems aswell" I say laughing. George smiles at me, "Nice to meet you Sasha" he says, Why am I blushing. Lando notices this and clears his throat, "Right we'll we better get going. George you in?" He says. "Yeah all good mate" George replies before we drive off.

I can hear Oscar, Lewis and George chatting and  every so often Lando pipes in but he's not really paying attention to them. "So. Why were you blushing at George" Lando says. "Omg Lando shut up" I say embarrassed. "Answer the question then" he says annoyed. I roll my eyes, "And why are you bothered?" I say. He shakes his head, "I ain't, love . Just trying to tease you". We both sit in silence now until we get to the party.

Lando gets out and let's the boys out before walking off. Charming. I go to open the door but George has beaten me to it, he holds his hand out. I smile to him, "thank you" I say. He nods to me, "So Sasha how long have you been working with McLaren" he says as we walk together towards the venue. Wow even the sound of his voice is dreamy. "Not long, literally start of the season with Oscar" I laugh. He smiles at me, "First season is always the most nerve racking but I've got a feeling you will be alright" he says. We stare into each others eyes for a bit and I can feel my cheeks going red again.

We're suddenly pulled away from this trance by Lando. "Oi Oi, Sasha love what drink you having" he puts his arm round me. I shrug him off giving him a glare, "Long island iced tea is fine". George laughs, "Ah so are you two?" He questions. I frantically shake my head, "No what never" I say annoyed now. Lando scoffs and walks off. What is his problem tonight. I continue chatting with George as Oscar brings over my drink and a drink for George. He walks off again and winks at me, but I shake my head embarrassed.

We seem to talk and talk for what feels like forever, I already feel like I've known him along time.

After a lot of cocktails, I'm somehow on the dance floor with George and we're dancing together feeling the beat off the music. He puts his hands on my hips and pulls me closer to him, "Your already gonna be driving me mad Sasha, I can tell" he whispers in my ear. Literal butterflies. I just smirk to him and continue dancing.

I hear a commotion to the left of me, "Your a fucking piece of shit Lando" and a crash. Me and George turn our heads quickly to see Lando on the floor and a glass right by his head. "For fuck sake" I drop George's hand and we both run over to Lando.

"Lando what's happened" I say concerned. "That bitch over there" he says throwing another glass to the floor. "Lando cmon" I pull him so he's sat upright. I look over to see his ex girlfriend, for fuck sake. "How did she get in here?" I ask Lando. Lando shrugs, "Wanted a shag. She's usually up for it. Not tonight apparently" he slurs. Yeah definitely too much alcohol. "Right" I sigh. I turn to George, "I'm gonna take Lando back, sorry. I'll see you around next week?" I say smiling to him. Lando puts his hand through mine and pulls me back to him, "Sash help me" he says sarcastically. I roll my eyes, "Sorry George" before helping Lando to his feet. George laughs, "It's ok Sasha, you sort this one out, let me give you my number?" He questions. I grab my phone out my purse and hand it to him. Lando scoffs. God he's gonna piss me off tonight. George puts his number in and hands me back the phone smiling.

I say goodbye to everyone and nod to Oscar, Lando's state. Which makes him laugh and nod to me to leave. I'm holding Lando up with my arm round his waist and his head leaning on my shoulder. We finally get in contact with his driver and he comes to pick us up. Lando turns to me, "Delete George's number" he says slurring. I look confused at him, "Lando what are you talking about" I say annoyed again.

He shrugs at me. "You don't need it" he says pulling me closer to him. My hearts beating faster in my chest. He can definitely feel it as we're inches from each other. "I can feel your heart racing" he whispers in my ear. His hot breathe tingling my neck. "Lando" I sigh. He turns me around so my back is against his chest and trails a hand from my waist up to my neck. "Am I making you nervous?" He whispers in my ear. I lean my head back against his shoulder. He puts a hand round my neck and lightly squeezes making me gasp, "Lando" I say.

His driver suddenly pulls up and I push myself from his grasp, snapping back into reality. "Hi, yeah Lando's a bit drunk so can you take us back to the hotel please" I smile to the driver. The driver just nods and opens the doors. Lando goes to sit in and before I can go to the front seat, he pulls me in backwards so I'm on his lap. "Lando" I say frustrated and push myself off him. The driver shuts the doors before I can get out and go round to the front seat. I roll my eyes and buckle in next to Lando. He gently slides his head down so he's laying on my lap. I look down at him shaking my head, "your a mess" I say. He smirks to me, "You make me a mess" he says. I shake my head and let out a chuckle. While Lando's laying down he puts a hand in between my legs, cuddling up to me. Dangerous place for a hand Norris.

We arrive finally back to the hotel and I manage to drop Lando off in his room. I close the door and leave him before running back to my own room.