-happy birthday to me- (part one)

LONG CHAPTER

The sun wakes us both up. Happy birthday to me. I don't even know if Lando knows. I roll over and grab my phone, opening it to about 1000+ messages, I smile as I see Oscar's post.

I laugh at the photo of us as kids because right after my ma took that, I pushed Oscar down the hill and Oscar knows this which is why he posted it

I laugh at the photo of us as kids because right after my ma took that, I pushed Oscar down the hill and Oscar knows this which is why he posted it. I see a message pop up from George. What the fuck does he want.

georgerussel: Sasha I'm really sorry about yesterday. I can't believe I hurt you. I know it's your birthday today and I hope you have a really lovely day, I will stay away but please know I'm sorry.

I sigh. I understand why he was hurt but he hit me. That's not ok. I type back a blunt reply.

sashapiastri: I appreciate your apology and thank you.

I open scroll onto tik tok to see what McLaren has posted and almost die of embarrassment. There so sweet the media there. I can hear Lando slurring next to me. "Sash" I hear a slight whine. I roll my eyes laughing, I put his hand on my leg because he's looking for me. Must be in a dream. He grips it before sliding his hand up my thigh and rubbing against my mound. I sharply inhale. He rolls over and grins at me opening his eyes. "Relax Sash" he says. He continues to rub my clit now and I continue to inhale sharply not saying a word. He pulls his hand away and takes my chin pulling it down to him so he can kiss me. He kisses me deeply and breathes in my ear. "Happy birthday my love". He remembered? Even after everything that happened? Gosh I think I'm in love.

"Lando" I whine. He sits up now facing me, "You can't tease me on my birthday" I smile at him. He smirks, "It's all about you today. I'm edging you love" he says huskily. I whine again and put his hand back over my mound but he pulls it away. "Time for your birthday present" he smiles to me before getting up and out of bed. I frown. I want to cum first. For fuck sake. He walks to the wardrobe and pulls out a large gift bag. He walks back to the bed and hands it to me. "Sit" he says opening his legs with a space in the middle for me. I roll my eyes and sit in between his legs. He pulls me hard into him so his crotch is pushing against my ass. Brilliant. More teasing.

He hands me the first present out of the bag. "Aw the wrappings cute" I say smiling. He rubs my leg as I unwrap it. Oh my fucking god. A miss Dior 400ml perfume. Oh my god! I turn back around to face him and he's smiling at me. I kiss him softly, "Thank you so much baby" I say smiling at him and pushing my bum into him. He readjusts subtly. Yeah I'm definitely turning him on as well.

He hands me the next present. It's like a book shape. Which confuses me. Hm. I unwrap it slowly and oh my gosh. I think I might cry. When we first met he made fun of me for scribbling into my notebook in the first meeting. And he's just bought me a Swarovski crystallised notebook with "Sasha's Scribbles" on the front. I turn to him near tears in my eyes, "Soppy twat" he laughs wiping my tear away. He cuddles me closer, "thank you Lando" I say weakly, he smiles into my neck, "Your welcome baby. I had to get you it".