-makes me wonder-

It's the first weekend of the race. And my job has solely been to look after Lando and Oscar. Of course like they are children.
It was all a bit of a nightmare the past 10 minutes, Strolls just gone straight into Lando and Lando's just crashed in Bahrain, out of the race. Zak calls me and tells me to stay with him until the race is finished and media needs to be done. I walk to just outside the McLaren pit garage on the other side waiting for him to come in.
"Fucking stupid cunt" I hear a smack come from Lando through the hallway of the pit garage, he barges past me and up the stairs to the motorhome slamming the door in my face. Brilliant. He's intolerable on a normal day, how is he gonna be now. We'll this is what I signed up for. I push open the motorhome.
"What the fuck do you want" he glares to me. I close the door gently and go and sit on the sofa. "Lando sit down and breathe" I reach behind me and grab a water bottle handing it to him. He scoffs and sits down next to me. He turns to face me, "What clever shit do you want to say to me now" he glares at me. I smile at him. "Don't let yourself turn into this prick. You've got a decent heart Lando. Stop moping around. Pick yourself the fuck up and when you do media show them you don't give a shit cause your a good driver and your driving for McLaren. ALRIGHT?" I shout to him.

He looks indefinitely stunned. His expression turns to a smile, "I like it when your angry" he smirks to me. I roll my eyes, "And I like it when you don't act like a prick and slam doors in my face" I smile back to him. He drops his head, "shit. That was bad of me, Sash I'm sorry" he says bowing his head. "It's ok Lando. Your angry I get it. It's frustrating. But you've just got to keep pushing". He lifts his head up and leans closer to me. I inhale sharply, "Lando" I breathe against his lips. He tucks a hair behind my ear. "Just helping you see better" he smirks to me leaning back.

"So. Want to elaborate as to why you hate me?" He asks leaning comfortably in the couch. I smile to him, "I don't hate you" I say shaking my head. He reaches over and puts a hand under my chin, making me face him. "Then kiss me" he says rubbing my lips with his. I pull back and hit him, "Lando what the fuck" I say before standing up. He groans. "I need release. Tough race" he scoffs standing up. I glare at him shaking my head, "Your such a dick" i say throwing a pillow at him. He laughs, "Whatever" he smiles at me leaning back in the couch. "Right" I say before clicking on Lando's favourite tv show and pressing play on the Tv.

He turns to me confused, "Sash. Tell me. How is this gonna help?" He asks. I smile at him, "Just sit in here, watch this and I'll come get you before media" I say before handing him a packet off waffles. His eyes light up and he grabs the packet before sitting down again and watching his tv show. I leave the motorhome and walk back to the pit to watch the rest of Oscars race.

P2 let's go. I clap hysterically cheering for Oscar. He spots me in the crowd and grins at me. I run up to him and give him a big hug. "Well done mate" I pat him on the back. He pulls away from our hug looking concerned, "Lando ok?" He asks. I nod, "Yeah he's fine, I've set him up in the motorhome so he will be ok for media" I smile to Oscar. He nods. "Go celebrate!" I shout to him as he's being carried off by the McLaren team.

Right time to grab Lando, as I enter the motorhome, he jumps up grinning and slides both arms smoothly round my waist pulling me in for a hug. I'm a bit confused but I don't say anything. He whispers in my ear suddenly, "I only listen to you cause you make my dick hard" he says before pulling away and walking out. I'm left stunned. He can't meant that? Can he? It does make me wonder but I kick the thought away immediately.

Media goes fine which Zak is relieved with, he gives a nod to me as whatever I did worked. Sometimes you just gotta treat the drivers like toddlers. I smile as Oscar receives his trophy and Lando's happily chatting to Carlos.