Morally Gray down #1

Cotton was on the phone was his manager while driving to his apartment.

Cotton Weary had gotten famous over the years, telling everyone what happened that night at Windsor and just overall being a Gale about it. Most people didn't believe his side of events due to how controversial what he said was.

"I'll put you on hold, someone is on the other line" Cotton explained, picking up the second phone. "Hello?" He asked, not knowing who to expect as he didn't recognise the number.

"Um who is this?" A girl on the other end of the call asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing" Cotton said, leaning against his seat. He had to admit that the girl sounded hot.

"Sorry I must have dialed the wrong number" the girl laughed a little, Cotton doing the same. "Wait, are you famous or something? I swear you sound exactly like that dude I see on TV all the time. Cotton Weary?" The girl added.

"Yes, yes I am" Cotton glowted.

"Oh my god I can't believe I'm talking to a celebrity!" The girl sounded happy. Cotton laughed.

"Let me put you on hold for a second, I have another call coming in" Cotton stated, putting the girl on hold before picking up the other phone. "Sorry buddy, I have to go. This hot sounding chick is on the other line" Cotton smirked, hanging up. He took the girl off hold and put the phone back up to his ear. "To make up for the fact I had to put you on hold why don't I take you out on a date?" Cotton suggested.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" The girl asked, clearly smiling over the phone.

"No I don't" Cotton lied, not caring about his girlfriend at all.

"Then who am I watching shower in your apartment?" The voice has now changed into a deep male voice. Cotton's face dropped. "I wonder if Christine would be happy to know her boyfriend is asking some random chick out" the voice continued.

"Who are you and what do you want with Christine?" Cotton asked, ready to pull speed back to the apartment.

"I don't want her...I want you. But until then I guess I'll just have to gut her" the voice answered before hanging up.

Cotton was panicked now and started speeding towards his apartment, almost causing 10 different car wrecks.

--
Christine had just made it out the shower, changing into her night wear. She could have sworn she heard someone inside but she knew that Cotton couldn't be back yet because of Hollywood traffic so she brushed it off as nothing.

She made her way around the house, bored out her mind. When she heard a knock she went towards the door but saw it was already wide open. "What on earth?" She whispered. She turned around to be faced with a person in a costume and she screamed before getting chased around.

When she made it into a safer room she locked the door but then a knife came through the door. "Christine I'm sorry, this is just a prank" Cotton's voice came through. Christine's eyes furrowed, wondering why Cotton would use a sharp knife to joke around like this. She knew he just came back from filming his STAB 3 cameo but this was messed up. "C'mon Christine I want to see what your insides look like" Cotton's voice turned distorted half way through and Christine screamed, looking for a self defense tool.

She knew Cotton could be crazy sometimes but this? This is too far.

--
Cotton ran inside the apartment and looked around, trying to find his girlfriend hopefully NOT dead.

Cotton knocked on the locked door. "Christine? Open the door please" he said.

"GET AWAY YOU PSYCHO!" Christine yelled from the other side of the door. Cotton thought the killer was in there and knocked down the door, making Christine hit him in the head.

Their date night ended in both their tragic deaths.