At Roman's party #17

A/N: Only one more part left after this one before the trilogy is fully complete :(. I am working on another Scream 1996 fanfic though so its not really the end of the scream era. 

//

Billy, Stu and Blair had just arrived at John Milton's house and they quickly saw that the front door was wide open. "Shit, we're late" Stu said, Blair gulped, hoping they weren't late. Blair was about to get out the car when Billy stopped her and nodded his head in the direction of the pool, almost amazed. Blair looked over and saw Sidney, meaning it wasn't too late because Sidney was who Roman wanted, everyone else was collateral damage. Blair looked back at Billy for a second and saw that his eyes were soft and fixed of Sidney, she smiled remembering that it was the same look he gave her when he met her for the first time. 

As soon as she saw Sidney walk inside the house, she followed, She knew Roman was wearing a vest so she took a hammer from the back of Leslie's car. "What you gonna do with that?" Billy asked, concerned. 

"Shooting him won't work so i'm gonna hit him with a hammer" she shrugged, getting out the car. Talking about that made her remember Randy so she shook her head before too many emotions came flooding in. Stu and Billy followed her out the car and went round the back, sneaking in that way whilst Blair went through the front door. She saw that no one was around and panicked a little, fearing the worst. She wanted to call out for Roman but she didn't want anyone to know she was there, it would ruin her perfect plan. As she was making her way around the house she heard multiple gunshots, glass shattering and a scream. She shut her eyes, quickly grieving whoever died during that before continuing to make her way around the house. She knew what room act 3 would be in, she just needed to find it. 

As soon as Blair heard running towards her she hid in the nearest closet, peaking out of it. She saw Gale running with ghostface, Roman, chasing after her. Blair knew it wasn't a smart idea to make herself known yet so she stayed silent, glancing out every once in a while. 

Blair sneaked out the closet, gripping the hammer and running. She had some sort of idea where to go so no one of this would be an issue but she had to get there before Roman got to anyone else she cares about. 

She needed to kill Roman Bridger.