Finale: Born to die #18

A/n: Listen to 'Born to die' by Lana Del Ray whilst reading this Chapter.

//
Blair sneaked into the hidden room in Milton's house and hid once she saw Sidney facing ghostface. Ghostface tilted his head, taking his mask off to reveal his face. "Roman Bridger. Director and..." Roman started, bringing the voice changer to his face. "brother!" he smiled. Blair kept a tight hold on the hammer, getting ready to attack before she saw Roman but a knife to Milton's throat. "You know Sid...he ruined our mother's innocence" Roman said with a crazed look in his eyes. 

"You're sick!" Sidney yelled. 

"No Sidney...John here is the sicko. Do you know what he did to our mother? What he let happen to her? Because of his our mother didn't want me anymore, she just shut the door in my face" Roman explained. Blair saw how manipulative he was, trying to gain sympathy which was exactly what he did to her over 5 years ago. 

"Did you kill Blair?" Sidney asked. 

Roman's eyes softened for a minute, they almost looked broken. "No, i have no idea where she is. To be honest i wanted her here for this, watching as i cut Milton because he is the reason behind her family's suffering too. If only he didn't turn Maureen into a slut" Roman shook his head. "Well i guess she'll just have to hear it on the news if she's still alive" Roman shrugged, slitting John's throat. Blair put her hand over her mouth, tearing up. Although Blair has seen people die its never easy to look at especially because John's death isn't instant, hes moving around in pain before he stops. 

"Fuck you!" Sidney yelled. 

"NO! Fuck you!" Roman yells, lunging at her. As Sidney and Roman struggle Blair sneaks around a little so she can get a clear hit on his head. When she looks back up she sees that Sidney is on the floor and Roman is gone. Her eyes widen and she sees Sidney get up, she rushes to her in order to help her up.

"Sid!" she yells, lifting her. Sidney hugs her but then Blair is yanked back. Blair is now in the same position as John was 10 minutes ago and she was trying to keep calm, remembering she had dropped the hammer. 

"Well well well...look who we have here" Roman smiled. Once he finished talking Gale and Dewey came in but they stood there, afraid of what Roman will do to Blair. "Your time is over Blair, its about time everyone found out your dirty little secret..." Roman whispered. 

Suddenly a gunshot went off in the room and Roman was taken-a-back. He accidentally slit Blair's throat but not enough to kill her. Blair grabbed her throat, trying to keep the blood in. Dewey, Gale and Sidney rushed to Blair but she was already up. 

Blair stabbed Roman with his own knife, right above the heart. 

"You've gone mad" Roman cried out as Blair plunged the knife back into him but deeper this time. 

"We all go a little mad sometimes" no one could miss the murderous look in her eyes and the satisfaction on her face when Roman finally took his last breath. 

Blair clentched onto her throat tighter as more blood gushed out. Sidney rushed over. She couldn't loose her too, not her. Sidney couldn't loose this girl, not now, not ever. Blair collapsed next to Roman and as she took her last breath she gripped onto Sidney's hand and finally letting go when she become motionless. 

The end...

For now.