Confrontation #5

Blair walked into her and Roman's shared home, shutting the door behind her. "Roman I'm home!" She yelled, walking into the kitchen, hoping to find Roman there to no avail. Her eyebrows furrowed and she looked at the time on the clock. Roman should be home by now because it was already dark outside. "Roman!" She yelled again, grabbing a knife before walking around the house, not feeling as safe as she usually did. "Roman this isn't funny!" She yelled again, annoyed this time.

When Blair checked every closet and everywhere someone could hide she sat on the counter in the kitchen, eating the cookies she baked the night prior.  "I should've been a baker" Blair mumbled, eating another cookie. She looked over at her bag, contemplating setting up a meeting with both Billy and Stu.

Blair was allowed to set up a meeting with both Billy and Stu. The courts figured that she humanised them and they were sort of right, they seemed more sympathetic around her. Blair had only did this once and it was nice but...chaotic although that would be an understatement.

As Blair was thinking about it the door shut and she looked over to see Roman walking, smiling at her. "Hey sweetheart" Roman walks over to her, kissing her cheek.

"Hey..." Blair mumbled.

"Whats up?" Roman asked, placing his bag down.

"Do you promise to be honest?" Blair asked, curiously. Roman nodded, confused. "Did you kill Cotton and Christine?" Blair asked, scanning Roman's face. She noticed how suprised Roman looked and also took a mental note that he looked upset.

"For someone with a high IQ you're a little stupid" Roman joked, laughing a little. "Why would I kill Cotton and his little girlfriend?" Roman asked, leaning close to Blair. For the first time in a year Roman being this close made her uncomfortable.

"The killer left a picture of Maureen Prescott back when she worked at the studio which was when she got pregnant with you. I just  figured that you were the only one with a dark enough mind to do it" Blair muttered, losing all her confidence as Roman's eyes fixated on her.

"I didn't kill anyone Bethany." Roman lied. Blair could see right through his lie but didn't say anything, after all Cotton's death didn't affect her at all. Blair just nodded and gently pushed herself off the counter, still uncomfortable with how close he was while acting the way he was.

"Sorry that I doubted you" she fake smiled. Roman's face turned back to its joyful self and he quickly pecked Blair.

"Its okay, I'll go shower then we can head to bed and get some sleep in" Roman stated. Blair nodded and watched as Roman walked away. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

She needed to do something. Quick.

--

Billy was sat in his cell, waiting for Blair's weekly phone call. He was pulled out his thought when Frank walked in, handing him the phone. "Its Stu" Frank smiled before walking out again.

"Hey man" Billy stated, laying down whilst disappointed it wasn't his little sister calling.

"Hey Billy. Assuming our little Blair-bear didn't call you either?" Stu greeted and asked. Billy hummed in response, a little irritated with Stu and his nick name for Blair. "Do you think she'll come see us soon? I really miss her" Stu started fidgeting with his shirt, being serious although that's not really his strong suit.

"I don't know Stu. I hope she comes see us but she's dating some director dude" Billy complained. Billy knew exactly who she was dating and was NOT happy. Billy will gut Roman the second he gets out for messing with his little sister cause...wtf? And as if he would tell Stu and break his peer pressured, fragile little rusty heart.

Stu frowned at the word 'dating'. He knew she would move on eventually but he didn't want her to. It was already bad enough that she started dating Randy fell hard for him.

She is his. And his only.