Girl talk #4

Blair and Gale were currently eating at a cafe near the police station since Mark texted Gale saying that they wanted them there as soon as they were done at the studio. Both of the women were drinking a coffee but Blair was munching on a cupcake. Gale knows Blair loves cupcakes, she had read her blog.

"Roman Bridger? Stab 3 writer? Girl what the hell?" Gale asked, confused but also judgemental.

"I became a writer for STAB 3 when I was still in Windsor, its a good paying job and it's easy. It's also nice to control what our characters do instead of watching inaccurate presentations" Blair shrugged. "And I don't see what your problem with Roman is" Blair added, taking another sip.

Gale was taken-a-back a little. "Roman is like 15 years older than you. So what does that make him? Like 35?" Gale stated.

"Gale he's 29, so only 10 years older than me. It's not that big of an age gap" Blair answered. Gale stared at her, not believing what was coming out her mouth.

"Says the girl that didn't want to to date Stu Macher for 5 years because he was 2 years older than you and I QUOTE 'dat nasty'" Gale answered. Gale knew the Blair-Stu love story greatly because it was the biggest talk of Woodsburo before Maureen Prescott died.

"I never said that" Blair frowned, knowing damn well she said that almost 5 times a day for 5 years straight. Gale shook her head, disappointed. "Also...what happened to your...?" Blair asked, pointing towards Gale's bangs.

"I pissed off my hairdresser, long story" Gale sighed. Blair let out a genuine laugh for about 30 seconds before going back to her sort of blank expression. Gale's smile faded a little again and she saw it was time to leave. "Okay we have to go meet with the detectives" Gale got up.

Blair got up too and grabbed her bag in silence. "That tall detectives gives me a wierd feeling, something is off about him" Blair muttered, not making eye contact.

Gale nodded and pulled Blair towards the car, gently.

--
Gale and Blair walked into the room Mark walked them too. Blair looked at the wall and saw a picture of a woman she wasn't a fan off. "Why is there is a picture of Maureen Prescott here?" Blair asked, not being able to take her eyes off it. Memories came flooding back of everything she has been hiding about her past and she could feel herself starting to panic.

Gale took notice to Blair's change in body language and placed a hand on her shoulder, pulling her eyes away from the picture. "This picture was found on Cotton's corpse, it's why we wanted you two here. We figured that you two would know something about this" Mark stated, answering Blair's question.

Blair couldn't help but notice the background of the picture, it looked familiar. She stood closer. "What is it?" Wallace asked, making himself known from the corner of the room.

"This background...its at the studio" Blair said, looking at the detectives, confused. "Was Maureen an actress at some point? These look like pictures the studio takes to promote movies" Blair added. That's when she started connected the dots.

Roman was the killer.

Blair kept a blank expression as the thoughts came flooding in. She thought that there was no way. Roman was with her most of the night but then he left her at Jennifer's, all night. No, no it can't be Roman. Sure he planned Maureen's murder but surely he wasn't a murder. And why would Roman want STAB 3 to go to shambles?

The detectives led the two out so they could make some phone calls.

Blair had to confront her boyfriend.