Epilogue

Everyone was crushed by her death and today was her funeral.

Sidney was crying into Dewey's shoulder as he was trying to keep it together for the sake of Sid, Martha and Gale. Gale was holding onto Dewey's arm, holding a tulip she picked whilst actively wiping her tears. Martha was currently sobbing with both sadness and anger, she couldn't believe that her best friend was gone that her father didn't even have the decency to show up to say one last goodbye. 

"Bethany was special to us all in one way or another" Mrs Meeks started in her speech. She had offered to do it because she knew she could at least keep it together for 5 minutes before breaking down too. "She was like a sister" she stated looking at Dewey and Martha. "A shoulder to cry on" she glanced at Sidney and Dewey. "Even like a daughter to some of us" she laughed a little whilst wiping a tear and looking at Gale. "She was a special girl that should've gotten the life she wanted, it was the least this messed up world could have given her" she stated before carrying on for another minute before walking off stage.

Billy and Stu watched from afar, swearing to get revenge one day. 

--

Stu had just walked over to Blair's grave that read: 

'Bethany Claire Loomis

1981-2000'

he sighed as he placed the letter on the grave before walking away for good...

'Dear Blair, 

You left us too soon. We had a whole life planned out, remember? You promised me and Billy that you would be okay if we went with you but you didn't end up okay, you ended up dead. Billy is devastated and blames himself for letting you go alone in the first place. If i didn't agree to your suggestion you would be alive right now. I promise i will get revenge for you, i promise. 

Love from Stu'