Just like old times #15

Billy had just walked downstairs after a good nights sleep and immediately heard loud laughter and running. His hand ran through his hair as he walked into the kitchen, only to be greeted with flour to the face. He opened his eyes, glaring at Stu and Blair. The two were covered in flour, Stu more than Blair, but they were now silently looking at Billy, waiting for him to snap. They were both surprised when he started laughing and ran towards Blair picking her up so Stu could throw more flour at her without her running away, which he did. 

The kitchen filled with more laughter as the three had fun, finally letting go and enjoying themselves. Blair suddenly forgot that she was with two killers, right now she is with her older brother and ex-boyfriend. 

After another 10 minutes of messing around Blair went up to her room to clean herself up whilst Billy and Stu stayed downstairs to make breakfast. "So Stu...are you gonna get back with her? I think you should at least talk about it if not because what i just saw right now, i haven't seen in years" Billy explained, sweeping and moping the floor. 

Stu looked at him, flipping a pancake. "I'll talk with her after breakfast" Stu said. "what did you mean when you said you 'haven't seen in years'" Stu asked, putting the last pancake on the plate. 

Billy looked at Stu again, making eye contact. "I meant that i haven't seen either of you smile and it was nice" Billy shrugged. 

Blair suddenly walked in, chuckling. "Could say the same about you Billy boy" she joked, hugging Billy, which he returned with a slightly red face. Stu looked at the two amused and quickly ate his portion of pancakes before going to clean up too. Billy soon did the same thing whilst Blair cleaned the plates and some other messy spots in the kitchen Billy missed. 

Stu came down first and placed a hand on Blair's lower back like he always did when they were dating. "Hey Blair bear" he smiled. Blair stared at him, knowing him well enough to know he wanted something. "Right into it ? Okay" he sighed. Blair's expression was laced with confusion and concern. "First of all i wanted to apologise for what i put you and Sidney through, it wasn't okay" Stu started. Blair nodded, not sure where Stu was going with this. "Secondly, i want to tell you that what i wrote in the letter was...is true. I love you Bethany Claire Loomis, i always have" Stu muttered out the last part, slightly embarrassed. Blair stared into Stu's eyes. This was the Stu Macher she fell inlove with 11 years ago. "I guess that i just want to be with you. I will do anything for you Blair" Stu stated. 

Blair pulled Stu into a tight him, not really wanting to let him go. "I love you too Stu and although i can't exactly forgive you, i still love you" Blair admitted. This was all Stu needed to hear before he pulled Blair into a kiss, her kissing back. "I love you so much" she whispered.

"You two gross me out" Billy said from the door way with a disgusted look on his face before walking away, making the two laugh.