STAB 3 #3

Soon Mark and another detective joined Gale and Dewey. "Whats the news chick doing here? She's not supposed to be here. Milton is gonna fry us alive if we let her stay" Wallace argued.

"Chill out Wallace, she's with me" Makr rolled his eyes. "Thanks for coming Gale" Mark smiled.

"Pleasure is all mine" Gale smiled half heartedly, finally taking notice to the girl that had just joined them.

"Jennifer" Mark nodded at her. "Jennifer plays you in STAB 3" Mark explained to Gale when seeing her confusion.

Gale looked Jennifer up and down. "This is supposed to play me?" Gale asked, lowkey offended.

"She does a good job actually" Blair says, standing next to the detectives with a blank expression. The guy from earlier standing next to her.

"Thank you Blair, always such an angel" Jennifer smiles before kissing Dewey and dragging him away. Gale scuffs, remembering the conversation with Dewey about his new girlfriend who just turned out to the Walmart version of herself.

"Nice of you two to finally join us" Detective Wallace rolled his eyes. Mark jabbed at his side to shut him off.

"Miss Loomis, Mr Bridger" Mark smiled and shook both their hands. Gale had connected the dots and made a hidden face of disgust, she would have to talk to Blair about her taste in men later.

"Is my movie going to be okay? Does Cotton's death have anything to do with his cameo?" Roman asked, trying to act clueless.

"We're filming a movie called STAB, he was stabbed" Blair answered, looking up at her boyfriend, who was now frowning.

"We are looking into it Mr Bridger" Mark kept his smile. "Miss Loomis we would like to ask you where you were last night" Mark turned to Blair.

"Why?" Blair asked, genuinely confused.

"Because your family have a history and we want to rule you out straight away. Also you should really put more effort into how you dress if you want to give off the impression that you are a good writer and person" Wallace rolled his eyes.

"First of all, don't speak to her that way" Roman said, offended. Gale had to admit that if she was Blair she would be in prison for assaulting an office but instead Blair just looked tired. "Second of all, Blair was with me most of the night, the only time she wasn't with me she was with Jennifer, talking about her character" Roman added, defending his girlfriend.

Gale had been observing Blair closely and could see that behind that blank expression she was about to break, break the same she broke when she found out about Randy 2 years ago. Before Wallace could press harder Gale stopped him, "Blair why don't we catch up?"

Blair nodded and walked away with Gale. Roman watched the two walk away, the two detectives doing the same.

"So why did she go to Jennifer?" Mark asked, following up.

"Jennifer was unhappy with the script and because Blair it the main writer she had to with her about those problems. Blair spent the night there because by the time they we're done it was 2 am and I was already asleep" Roman explained. "Before that she was at home with me" Roman added.

"You two live together?" Mark furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes, why?" Roman asked.

"Well from our knowledge you guys have been dating for about 8 months" Mark stated. "Its just wierd she would move in with you this early on" Mark added, shrugging.

"She didn't feel safe staying alone so I offered for her to live with me, she accepted and here we are" Roman explained.

The two detectives nodded slowly, feeling like there is more to it.