Kidnapping Bethany #12

A/n: just a fair warning that there may be a few POV changes throughout this chapter between Blair and the other two. This might also be the longest chapter I've ever written idk yet.

//
Stu and Billy were currently trying to climb through the upstairs window but their cloaks were giving them a hard time. "We should've just changed inside " Stu ways, his body half way through the window. Billy hummed in response from behind, not very pleased with their final decision either.

Stu finally got into the room and noticed it was the master bedroom. He tried not to think too much into it but it was obvious they both slept in the bed, it was literally a queen sized bed. Stu didn't even notice Billy climbing in until Billy spoke up. "A little help here?" Billy asked, struggling.

Stu helped Billy in and they both took a proper look around.

Billy noticed a picture of Blair and Roman on their nightstand and his face turned pale.

The picture was taken when Blair was 14.

How did Blair know Roman back then? Billy picked up the picture and it was obvious that Roman was taking it. Roman was holding up the camera whilst Blair stared at him, clearly annoyed. Billy couldn't figure out where the picture was taken but it filled him with even more rage.

"Whats got you looking so mad?" Stu asked, looking over his shoulder. "Who's that?" He asked.

"Thats Roman, her boyfriend" Billy stated.

"Oh, she's known him that long?" Stu asked, jealousy filling him. Blair had never mentioned a Roman and he figured that she never mentioned him to Billy either. "Sooo she never mentioned him did she?" Stu asked, wanting answers.

"No" Billy stated. "This is the guy that planned the Maureen Prescott murder for me" Billy added, not taking his eyes off the picture. Stu's eyes widened. "He promised he wouldn't go near her" Billy added more.

What Billy was saying riled Stu up and he frowned.

Roman was definitely a dead man.

--
Blair was humming as she put the cookies in the oven. She smiled as she went back to clean up the kitchen a little bit after the huge mess she made whilst baking.

Blair was currently home alone because Roman was busy probably blowing up another house. She however tried not to think about that as much and instead focused on the cookies baking in the oven. After the cookies baked she needs to bake Roman's birthday cake since his birthday was only 2 days away. She also needed to prepare herself for whatever Roman was planning since it was at Milton's House and a big party is always bad news.

After about half an hour she pulled out the cookies and placed them on a cool tray before turning the oven off, trying not to burn herself.

Blair was about to go put her little cooking apron (ill insert a picture at the end) away until she heard a bang upstairs, making her stop dead in her tracks.

Someone was in the house.

She thought it was Roman playing with her until the phone ran and it had Roman's ID on it. She gulped and answered it. "Hi babe" she answered, voice shaking a little bit.

"Hey sweetheart. I just wanted to let you know that I'm not going to be home for a few more hours, I have a...situation of my hands" Roman stated, knowing that Blair knows exactly what a 'situation' means.

"Okay, I'll see you soon" Blair answered, swearing she heard the stairs creeking.

"I love you" Roman stated clearly and in a loving voice.

"I love you too Roman" Blair smiled, hanging up on him.

--
What the hell did Stu and Billy just hear. Stu was pissed because some dude is dating HIS girl, as if he is going to let that slide in Act 3. Billy on the other hand was pissed at Roman for not keeping his damn promise. Roman promised Billy he would leave Blair alone yet here he is chopping people up whilst dating her. Let's not even mention that she looks miserable...and a mess.

Billy and Stu couldn't wait to chop up Roman when it came to Act 3.

But right now they needed to focus on getting downstairs without getting heard so they can kidnap Blair like initially intended. The plan may have been fucked up the first time but they weren't about to fuck it up now that she was in danger.

The plan right now for Stu to grab a few of her stuff whilst Billy kidnaps her because she might let him if she figures it out.

--
Bethany had snuck to the other side of the wall, away from the kitchen and was now holding a vase. This felt like Deja vu for her since she did this exact thing when Sidney was attacked by Billy.

She saw someone dressed in a ghostface costume pass her, not noticing her just yet. She saw him walk into the kitchen and she smashed the vase over his head and decided to run to the door.

"Seriously? Again?" Billy mumbled in pain as he grabbed his head, where Bethany hit him pretty hard. He got up and ran after her, tackling her to the ground next to the couch.

"Ow! Roman get the fuck off! You're not even supposed to be home yet" she yelled, trying to push the ghostly figure off. She noticed the ghostly figure's head cock to the side and bring the voice changer up high. She decided to wait and see what he had to say for himself, getting sick of his shit.

"I'm not Roman" was all the deep voice say before grabbing her and picking her up, throwing her over his shoulder. She could recognise that voice anywhere.

It was the original ghostface voice which meant...

"Billy?!" She yelled, getting carried back up the stairs. She kicked him in the balls, making him drop her and she ran again.

--
Whilst that was going on Stu was humming upstairs, throwing a bunch of Blair's clothes into a bag. She decided to leave just enough that no one would get suspicious. He put a few photos in there he knew meant a lot to her, perfumes, jewellery and other stuff she would need.

He was so focused on the picture he was currently staring at he didn't even hear the commotion downstairs.

The picture was Stu, Billy and Blair in Freshman year, before the big incident happened with Steve. He smiled fondly at the memory of this day. The three of them were at the park waiting for Tatum and Sidney to show up and they were goofing around. When Sidney got there she snapped a picture and gave it to Blair as a present, which she deeply appreciated. Blair is a sentimental person, something Stu always admired about her. Her family was as well off as his but she cared more about sentiments than proper gifts.

He then looked at the time and saw it was about time to go so he snuck the bags out the window and took them to the car before going back inside the house.
--
Billy had finally gotten a hold of Blair again and was holding her, trying to calm her down. "I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise!" He yelled.

Blair stopped moving, out of breath and noticing one of her heels was completely broken. "What do you want then?" She asked, looking up at her brother.

She saw another ghostly figure come out of no where. Before she had time she react she felt something over her mouth.

Chloroform.

"Suprise Bethany" a familiar voice said from infront of her before she passed out.

Stu Macher.

//
The cute little apron:

//The cute little apron: