Sidney's return #8

"Bethany, Dewey, Gale" Kincaid nodded, acknowledging them. "There was another picture of Maureen Prescott found at the crime scene" he added, handing them the picture.

Dewey flipped it to reveal the words 'I killed her' with I underlined. "What? That's impossible, Stu and Billy killed her, they pleaded guilty to all charges" Gale explained, now holding it instead of Dewey.

Mark shrugged, not knowing what it meant. "I do know that we need Sidney Prescott down here. It's her mother so she might know the connection" Kincaid stated, staring at Dewey.

"Firstly, you asked her dad about this a few weeks ago and got nothing. What makes you think she would know anything? I mean Maureen was married to Niel and he doesn't know anything. Secondly, no one even knows where Sidney is" Dewey explained.

Blair's eyes followed Dewey's hand movements. "I'll be back" she said, walking to the bathroom before anyone said anything. She took her glasses off and stared into the mirror which was blurry.

"Suprise Bethany" she heard a voice behind her. Blair closed her eyes, not focusing on the voice and hoping it would go away. "You can't get rid of me Bethany, Sweetie. Im apart of you. You know, Roman was released and we both know he's the killer and he'll come after you eventually. You have to kill him first" the voice said.

"No" Blair mumbled, keeping her eyes closed and gripping the sink. "No I will not do that again, I'm not like you" Blair stated, keeping her eyes glued shut.

"Open those pretty eyes Bethany, you got them from your father. I always wanted to rip them out and throw them out, I don't want a singular reminder of him" the voice changed to her own voice.

"Out of my head" she pleaded and pleaded but the voice kept going, driving her crazy.

Truth be told she had been hearing this voice since she was little, a voice that used to sound distorted and murderous but now just sounds like her occasionally. After Randy's death the voice got louder and when she started dating Roman the voice got demanding and blood thirsty. All Blair knew was that she wanted to get rid of the voice.

Blair took a deep breath and opened her eyes. She put her glasses back on and sorted herself out, wanting to look somewhat presentable.

Blair walked back to Kincaid's office and saw that another person was there. "Sid?" She asked, stopping infront of the entry way into the room.

Sidney turned around and smiled at Blair. Blair smiled back and hugged Sidney tight, not ready to let go after now seeing her for so long.

"I missed you, Sid"

"Missed you too Blair"

--
"You know the plan right?" Billy asks.

"Yea. We've been through it like a 100 times. I know what to do to escape and what to do after" Stu smirks, making sure neither guard heard him.

"Good. Don't fuck it up Stuart." Billy states. Billy needed this plan to work before it was too late. All bets are off right now because Roman promised to stay away from Bethany but here he is, dating her and murdering people. Billy didn't want to put his sister in danger anymore so this plan had to work. He also wanted Stu to stop whining.

"I love her so much Billy, I want to see her so bad" Stu complained.

Billy nodded, not wanting to argue. Billy wanted to see her too. He missed her dearly and remembering everything that happened when they were young hurts.

They both just wanted their final girl.