The night at the 'safe house' #14

Currently Blair was sleeping, wrapped in Stu's arms on the couch. This was a sight Billy hadn't seen in over 6 years and he couldn't say he missed it, however, he how happy to see his sister happy. 

This night was oddly eerie and no one could understand why, no one but Bethany. Bethany could tell it was eerie because she had just gotten kidnapped by her brother and exboyfriend who are supposed to be imprisoned. She couldn't complain much, they provided her with a comfortable home that feels right and safe. Although, she couldn't stay long, she finally had a life outside of them and what happened but at the same time her boyfriend is a serial killer so maybe staying wouldn't be so bad?

Stu was looking down at Blair, happy to have her in his arms. He didn't fail to notice the glasses on Blair's face and smiled to himself, happy that she finally accepted her horrible eyesight. "Should i carry her to her bed and tuck her in" Stu whispers, staring up at Billy who is just eating Nutella straight out the jar.

Billy finally looked at the two, disgusted. "No, i'll carry her when i'm done with my Nutella you fuckrag" Billy glared, licking the Nutella off the spoon. Stu didn't know if he should be offended or amazed so he instead just focused on Blair once more. "Atleast you've stopped complaining about missing her" Billy only half joked, earning a frown from Stu as well as a pillow to the face by a half-asleep Blair. 

"Shut it you goose" Blair said in her sleep, lightly covering her ears. Stu smirked and stuck his tounge out at Billy, Billy returning the gesture. 

After another hour Billy took Blair out off Stu's arms and carried her to her room as promised. 

Tonight was great. 

--
Sidney, Dewey and Gale have been called into the police station and were now on lock down in an interogation room. "Why won't they tell us what's going on and where the hell is Beth?" Dewey asked, getting impatient and frustrated. 

Sidney took notice at the fact Bethany was nowhere to be seen and her eyebrows knitted together. "Detective Kincaid!" she yelled, hoping Mark would just come into the room but was instead met with a female police officer. 

"Detective Kincaid is questioning someone right now. Anything i can help withh?" the woman smiled, clearly tired and desperate to go home.

Gale looked the woman up and down before maintaining eye contact. "Where are we here and where is Bethany Loomis?" Gale questioned, standing up from her chair. Sidney also stood up, sick of sitting on the same chair for hours with no answers. 

The officer sighed and motioned for the two girls to sit down. "I will tell you, just please stop being so difficult" she sighed, standing infront of the trio. "You guys are here because Mr Bridger thinks Miss Loomis has been kidnapped and we think so too based on evidance such as a broken vase and a strong chemical smell inside the home" the woman explained.

Bethany is missing.

//

A/N: I am typing this out on my computer just to see how it feels for when i get a proper laptop (so i can do school work and write) and i am loving the layout so i might just stick with my computer until i get the laptop.