Morning of Act 3 #16

Blair had just woken up in the arms of Stu and she smiled, looking up at him. "That's a little creepy, stop staring" Stu mumbled with eyes still closed, putting his hand over Blair's eyes which made her chuckle. 

"Good morning to you too Macher" she joked. Stu smiled, looking down at the necklace around Blair's neck. Blair looked down too and smirked. "Nice gem right?" she smiled. Last night Stu handed Blair a necklace with an engagement ring on it. They both knew they weren't ready to get married anytime soon so he gave it to her as a promise that he will do it one day. "How long did you have it for?" Blair asked, playing around with it. 

It was no shocker when Blair found out Billy knew, it was obvious. "Since junior year. I even asked Billy for approval because i was going to ask you after graduation..." Stu said, planting kisses at the back of her hand. Blair smiled lightly, remembering the plans they made all those years ago that could never happen now because she is basically giving her life away for him (does anyone know the song reference?). 

--

The three were sat in the kitchen eating breakfast whilst talking when Blair looked at the calendar on the wall and saw what day it was, making her face drop. "What's wrong?" Billy asked, his eyebrows knitted together. 

Blair gulped and pushed her plate away, not hungry anymore. "Act 3..." she muttered out. "I have to go back..." she mumbled, getting up and heading towards the door. Billy stepped in front of her, making sure she couldn't leave. "Billy, get out my way. I'm not going to lose anymore people because of something you and Roman started" she stated, her eyes not looking so friendly anymore. Billy was taken a back as was Stu. "I know i played a part in it but i have a chance to fix it so let me" she stated.

"No" was all Billy said. 

"Excuse me?" she asked, a little offended that Billy wouldn't let her fix her mistake. Stu knew what Billy wanted to say and gave him a nod, knowing Blair would want to hear it. 

"I'm not letting you risk your life for one stupid mistake you made when you were 14 Blair" Billy said, not wanting to finish it.

Blair stood there, thinking. "I'm not going to die, i'll be fine" she scoffed, going around Billy. 

Billy put a hand out. "I can't lose you Blair" he pleaded, tears welling up. Blair stared into his eyes, not knowing what to say. 

"If i let you come with me then will you let me go?" she asked. 

Before Billy could say something Stu spoke up. "Yes" he stated, putting an arm around her. 

Billy sighed. 

"I guess we are going to a Hollywood party then".