Steele Industries

George
Anastasia has been slowly getting used to running her father's company while attending college. The CEO hasn't taken it well that she has been working on different things in the company and upgraded all the computer systems. She has gotten her third payment on the Carla Steele Designs Company. It was a week early. The designers were thrilled when the judge split the assets of Miss Collins between them. Her trial was delayed because she tried to kill herself. They found her guilty and she is serving five years for each count for a total of 15 years. Anastasia has three body guards now, Theresa Prescott is in charge of her team. She is definitely a no nonsense type of bodyguard. She has been teaching Anastasia how to shoot weapons of any kind. She has one more female and one male so far to protect her. Charles Everhart the CEO who she is stepping all his authority and power to make some much needed changes in the company. She brought Theresa and James along with us to discuss his countermanding her orders.

Anastasia
It is sad that I have to have my bodyguards sit in on a meeting with my CEO because he doesn't want to do as I asked and then he countermands my orders. He definitely thinks he owns this company and he is very wrong. I haven't signed any documents without reading everything written on them. He shows me a form that I signed and I laugh because I know that document means nothing at all. He then pulls out the rest of it showing the bill of sale to him for a dollar. George laughs and explains to him that I can sell the company without his signature as well so the sale is not legal. He tells George he needs to speak to him alone.

Charles
After I get rid of the brat, I pull out the photos of George and the women who are naked in the photos with him. Sign the damn bill of sale or I release these photos.

George
Release whatever you want to. Those are photoshopped and I know the woman who did that for you. She is about to be arrested for being a pedophile. You think that I don't know you and her are friends? I know everything about you and right now HR is getting your dismissal papers ready. Camilla is going replace your lazy ass. Go kiss Elena if you dare, well you would dare. You both probably have the same boy toys. Both if you keep stalking the same one when you aren't with each other in her dungeon with other young boys. I call security back inside and rip up the bill of sale and throw it in my briefcase to save as evidence. I grab the photos from him and he is escorted to HR. He won't get his vacation pay or anything else. His car is taken back his security card is taken along with his credit cards. They help him box up just his things. They reset his password and take him out of their system. Anastasia said she thought he was up to no good and she was right.

Anastasia
I now have my employees complete attention and have promoted Camilla Drake as CEO and she has an idea for the others. I listen and she has chose the exact ones I would have. Now that Charles is gone we can move forward and I can make the announcement of my own we ship of Steele Industries. We will be expanding and hiring more staff. Training is going on now at the new building that was renovated and soon the new hires will be working over there. Our patents have been approved and we are releasing the new product lines before Christmas. Just after my eighteenth birthday.

Charles
I call Elena and tell her the photo's didn't work on George. I inform her that he said someone is on to her. I don't know who though. George failed to mention the who, but he was very serious and knew about the dungeon.

George
I knew about the dungeon because of another teen client. He was willing to give up Elena and Charles to get out of the crimes he help commit. Including getting Elena into the Grey place. I found out more from that boy and I tried to persuade him to turn her in months ago. I told him to stay away from her completely. He said he wasn't her only one, meaning she has others. Why she is helping Charles is beyond me. I got the ball rolling on him telling as much as he can to the authorities. She had been molesting him since he turned 13 years old. He's going on 18 soon. I heard she was Christian Grey's guardian and he hired an attorney to emancipate him as well. Anastasia said he was emancipated on the same day as she was and that was how she recognized him. I looked into things and Richard and Elena were named as guardians after his parents died. I went further and saw that Anastasia's parents were killed in the same explosion.

Anastasia
George told me he handled everything and that Charles tried and failed to use fake photos to force his signatures. He tore everything up and placed the pieces in his brief case. He tells me that he has everything under control, but he can't discuss it further than that. There is more information that he has but he can't tell me. Within a month everything in place and all the upgrades have been made and I had to hire a bodyguard for George. I have finally got my second degree and it's in business. I am working on my third one and that is law. I am learning to work around computers and software as well. I keep busy all the time, I need to.