Charity Events Bring Out What?

Christian
I have to go to this charity event according to my PR department. Roz my new CEO has decided to bring her new wife Gwen with her. It will be a way for everyone to get to know them better in the Seattle business and upper classes. I personally don't want to go to this alone and asked Anastasia if she would come with me and she has agreed to come along with me. She got the same pressure from her PR department. So we are going together. We can't drink alcohol because we are just now 20 years old.

Anastasia
I buy a beautiful dress to wear to this event to raise money for orphans. I am dressed in a spaghetti string strapped dress showing cleavage and my back to my waist. It has a matching shawl. I am wearing blue sapphire and diamond matching earrings, bracelets and a necklace. My heels match my dress. Christian has a nice tux on from Tom Ford and he's gorgeous and stands out in the crowd. Then he is tall and muscular and gorgeous. He has his arm around me assuring that I don't get swallowed up in the paparazzi and crowds. We are the youngest multimillionaires that are closing in on being billionaires. I started out with a multimillion company, well two of them until Christian bought my moms company. He gave me a good amount of money for it. We are seated by his CEO and her wife. She asks us if we are dating and we both say we are just friends who have a shared history. Christian changes the topic and we get others at the table. Bunny Philips and her date James Morgan an actor. Then we get Elliott Parker Jr and his date Leila Williams.

Leila
I haven't seen Christian Grey this close before, he is gorgeous but he is ignoring me. He seems to be talking to the date he brought and the women who seem to be a couple. Elliott is holding my hand making sure people know we are together. Then there is Bunny with her boy toy by her side. She keeps trying to get Christian to chat with her but he isn't interested. The speaker announces the auction is about to begin. I donated one of my paintings. It went for ten thousand dollars. They raised five million plus dollars. People donated a lot of nice items.

Elliott jr.
I donated a room remodeling with a maximum of twenty thousand dollars worth of materials, labor and design. The money comes out of my pocket to cover it all. Gia Matteo is the designer for this and she has donated her time and resources for the project. Leila was pretty mad because Gia has been too flirty with me and now I will be working beside her. I ignore her advances. Christian and I are discussing his new GEH building Att will include a childcare center along with a medical facility one the floor below it. A gym will be located in the basement with a pool and everything that goes with a gym including showed. A self defense area for his security and staff to train and keep up with training. Then all the rest of the offices of GEH. A helipad built for two. His office is on the top floor under the helipads. Then security and IT along with HR. A lot of offices and various departments including manufacturing are in the building. They also have security on the main floor. It is an making building and Gia has put a lot of work in it. Christian has threatened to fire her if she doesn't stop the flirting and dressing suggestively. So I had to tell her to dress like a school mark around him. She definitely was after him and mostly for the cash. She tried that with my dad, it failed and she ended up with my mothers heel in her ass. She couldn't sit down for a week. Mom told her to keep her hands off dad and she didn't listen. Leila is about to hit her now, but I lean over and kiss her in front of Gia and that stopped Gia from flirting with me.

Anastasia
We finally leave for home and Christian comes inside and he pulls me to him and kisses me. I remind him that we are supposed to be just friends and we laugh. No one needs to know that we are more than friends. He slips my shawl off and then my straps go down my arms and soon we are in my bed room enjoying every inch of each other's bodies. He sent Jason home to Gail. Theresa is off duty and the other security has came on duty. By this time they know Christian is staying the night.

Christian
I wanted to kiss her since I picked her up earlier, but if I had we wouldn't have been able to make the charity event. It turned out well for us and the charity made a lot of money. I was able to set some meetings with people who are interested in buying certain properties that I got recently. I saw Anastasia closing some deals tonight as well. She had to remind them she isn't part of the deal a few times. The ones who are serious about the deal back off on the other. The ones who are just baiting the hook and teasing her she just walks away and tells their wives. There were a lot of angry wives that had to be restrained by Anastasia's security and they watched the video of their husbands hitting on her.

Bunny
James and I tried flirting and it failed because we couldn't interest anyone in anything we had to offer.,Christian is caught up in his so called friend and no one else. I tried and tried and he made sure that he wasn't interested in me at all. So what if I mad older than he is.

James
Leila gives me her phone number after Elliott jr left the table. And I took it and called her after Bunny fell asleep. She answered the phone and made a date with me while they are both at work.

Leila
I am dropped off at my home and Elliott jr tells me we can't see each other again and it is because his mother wants him to stop seeing me. He leaves and says good luck in the future and walks away to the limo and they drive away.