A Murderer At Large

Christian
Anastasia is very self reliant and I have to remind her that she is not a big woman. I usually pick her up against her will and show her how easily a six foot six man could just walk off with her. Of course she concedes that she is tiny but her heels hitting our baby making parts of me has me doubling over to protect the area. We discovered that the Hyde's had again escaped prison. This time we are more than ready for them. They killed two people in their escape from prison. They now have guns. Our security forces are doubled and Anastasia wears a bulletproof vest and has her gun on her at all times. We both train physically to defend ourselves. We have bodyguards armed and wearing bulletproof vests as well. We have under covers with us at all times. They clear the bathrooms and assure our safety.

Anastasia
Christian definitely wants me safe and I have seen the reports on the Hyde's escaping and this time they have guns. Christian thinks we should take a trip to get out of town until they locate the Hyde's and take them back to prison. We can't do much about it now because Christmas time is our biggest issue with our companies. So we are both working long hours and we have security with us at all times. They do rotations of six hours to keep alert. So I am told the rotation is taking place, but a replacement was sent over for one of the regulars. I just nod and then realize that no one has verified the replacement. I call Jason and he tells me that there was no such replacement. He told me to go to the safe room immediately and stay there, but it was too late. Both Hyde's had entered my office very quietly. I hid because I have a view of my outer office. I leave my phone on as the Hyde's move quietly around the office. I grab my gun and take aim and shoot the guns out if both their hands and security guards are running towards the Hyde's as they try to shoot me. Two of my guys were shot in their vest. They shot both Hyde's as they fell in pain. I am hidden behind four guards and an ambulance and cops are called. The EMTs check the injuries on the Hyde's and then my guys. They cuff the Hyde's to the gurneys and the cops go with the Hyde's along with the EMTs. My security has found the guys the Hyde's have injured and they are taken to the hospital for treatment. Christian arrives and I am answering the detectives questions. Both Hyde's die on the way to the hospital. I guess my security are better shots than the Hyde's not shocking there. When my guys fell their shots hit the spleen areas on both men. I had to hand over my gun and show my license to carry it.

Christian
I tell the detective if he has enough then I want to get my wife safely home. I give him our attorneys names and business card with his number on it and see him and his men out. They put a crime scene tape on the doors and Anastasia grabs the folders she had been working on and we leave taking everything she needs with us. The detective gives Anastasia a receipt for her gun. Then he gives the security receipts for the other guns and he seals the room and we head out. He told us he would let us know when we could go back into the office. We need a relaxing evening and I called and ordered food for us to pick up.

The shootings were co side red self defense by Anastasia and the security guards. They were armed and dangerous and had killed already and planned on killing me and Anastasia and a few more. Apparently they had a list in the car they hijacked. A to kill list. The Kavanagh's were on the list and many others. It looks like they were going after victims of Elena's, victims of hers families, foster children and orphans. I think there's something very wrong in that prison for these two to be able to escape twice. Plus gain access to guns and a car as well. Someone is going to hear from me and Anastasia regarding this issue. Jason had already started investigating how they got loose the last time. Plus how they were able to get onto our property. The police department investigated the car they drove here and it seems to look like a normal car until you get closer to it. Something's off about the cars size and shape, it appears to have modifications made and they found out both the Hyde's had been hidden in those modifications. Someone who is still out there set this all up.

Eamon
I am disgusted with the person sitting in front me and waiting for his response as to how he failed me yet again. I think I pay enough for his services that he should get things right. I told him the Hyde's were loose canons but he just couldn't listen to me. Just then Kate barges in my meeting with Jasper and Lucious Barrett. I tell them to leave my office and we will discuss things later.

Jasper
I check his beautiful daughter out and he glares at me. I think he needs reminded of his position at this point and I get up and introduce myself and Lucious. Now that she's seen us in his office and know our names he can't get rid of us that without someone telling the authorities that we had a meeting with him.

Lucious
I realize why Jasper introduced us to Kate Eamon's little princess. She was smart to quit working for her father. I think she was getting suspicious of how he really makes his money, his real money. Can't believe she hasn't taken a closer look into his finances yet. The newspaper business is losing ground because of the internet. Diversification of this company has finally been made, it was ten years too late. Elena knew about his secrets and so did a few others, Enid had to be disposed of and was. Sadly not by our hands and Eamon cried for the loss of his son but not a tear was shed over Enid. She was taking evidence to the FBI when an irate ex employee grabbed her before she could drop Ethan off at home. We missed her by five minutes. The warehouse seems pretty empty, but it isn't at all. Elena had a partner who worked behind the scenes and no one knew or suspected anything. We have leverage over him now and he thinks he is holding all the cards. His daughter came very close to discovering his secrets. Luckily she moved in with her current husband.