The Parker Party

Kate
We decided to throw a party for our newest children and we invited children we knew and parents who were available. I couldn't believe the turnout. After six months we finally got the adoptions to go through. Apparently the death certificate for Abraham was filled out for him and not his brother Angelo Adams. So we have the Adams children. Bad joke I know but they watched the movie between the fast forwards. They will understand when they get older. My brother Ethan is now dating and he is very happy. His namesake Ethan is quite fond of his uncle. My brother is doing much better and he has been making money with help from one of Christian's financial advisors. His funds are very closely monitored even now. Elliott jr has definitely been assuring everything is going well for my brother. Alyssa, Ansley, Abraham, Ethan and Elliott the third are getting along together very well. The party is going very well. Barney walks in with Tia and Caren Smith with her daughter Ginny. I didn't realize they were dating.

Ethan
I don't think Kate likes Julienne because she's keeping her distance from her. I think the feeling is mutual. I have tried to get them to talk to each other, but Kate has some kind of catering emergency almost the moment they are close to each other. Julienne Rogers is an investment counselor. I met her when I went to Christian's financial advisors. I am entertained by her and she likes to discuss my finances with me, but I am still suffering from the coma effects but where my money is concerned she is not getting me to sign crap. She has attempted and used sex to try to convince me to sign a document. I am not going to be manipulated by her. I scanned the documents and sent them over to my attorney and he made a call to her bosses. But here she is trying another approach to get to my money. A prenuptial agreement has been written and I don't plan on marrying her. I am still playing the role of a rube. I am at college level now and doing better everyday. I like the fact I have trustworthy people helping me keep my money and it's earning money sitting in various accounts. Christian Grey knows his stuff and so does his advisors who are helping me as well. Audits are ran routinely on my accounts. Julienne tried to get a big sum of money from me, but I refused to give it to her. She keeps hinting at marriage and babies. I can't have children because of all the medications they gave me to keep me alive for so long. I haven't told her this information because it isn't necessary to our relationship.

Elliott
Elliott jr is right about this Julienne woman and I see what he talking about. Ethan is pulling the stupid rube act around her again. He an I have had long talks the man knows what is going on at all times, he is just keeping his sex toy around. She definitely is after the money, too bad the man has all kinds of people assuring women like her can't get to it. Even men can't get to it. He has it safely placed in very trustworthy hands and set up trust funds for his nieces and nephews as well.

Camille
I am very glad to have five grandchildren now. Ethan is glad to have family and good friends around him that look out for him. He enjoys his nieces and nephews immensely. Kate is happy that he is better and living a good life.

Christian
We are enjoying watching all the children playing today. Ethan is very shrewd in his dealings with Julienne. He is using her to have sex and nothing else. His staff makes sure he doesn't take any food or drink she gives him. Kate thought of that after she tried to get him to sign papers to make her his power of attorney. He politely refused to sign anything without his attorneys around to explain it to him. She couldn't argue with him about that. Anastasia told him to keep up his act if he wanted to keep her around for sex. If not then just tell her the truth and see how much she changes her tunes. Anastasia really does not like Julienne because she tried this on me but she didn't know I was married. My ring had to be fixed and it took a few weeks before they got it back to me. I had to buy a replacement ring until the real one came back. Julienne did this in front of Anastasia and she was promptly escorted out of the restaurant by our security guards. Of course Anastasia told her to take a close look at the tan line on mens ring finger and ask before you assume that they aren't married.

Anastasia
The party was great Barney brought Caren and Ginny with him. Ginny us the youngest of the children and she us being spoiled. Tia is the same age as she is. Recently Barney has started thinking that Tia might not be his child. He doesn't want to verify it because it would mean he would lose her to Mia. Christian said that will not happen if he could prevent it. Courts are pretty clear on this matter. Mia really doesn't want Tia and it is obvious because of how she was before the divorce and worse since the divorce.

Caren
Mia is here but she isn't really paying attention to Tia. She has met me before but she doesn't really care for me. I don't care for her either, Barney tells me to just enjoy myself with the girls and everyone else. Barney has asked me to marry him and I said yes. Tia likes the idea of us being a family. I have my ring on my finger and Mia noticed it.

Barney
We decided to make an announcement today but Mia is here and it would be a bad idea. I decide to do it anyway. So I announce our engagement and wedding date.