Introduction

Welcome friends,

Welcome friends,

Thank you so much for choosing to give a chance to this story and this fellow author. I hope that you all will enjoy this journey filled with rollercoaster of emotions.

Previously I used to write fanfictions in my other account and I am honestly speaking that most of them suck due to my horrible writing skill. However I can assure you that now I have improved little. Obviously I am not the great or perfect writer unlike so many professional and nice writers in this platform. All I can say is that I will try my best.

Now let me clarify a few things before starting the story :

I am not a perfect writer and my first language is not English as well. Therefore there might be mistakes in my grammar and spelling. I will make sure to provide you edited chapter. But still if any chapter is unedited, you all are free to rectify my mistakes.

This story is not exactly usual "Bad Boy and Good Girl" story. It's mainly focused on a teenage girl's love life where she faces many complications and emotional conflicts due to her unrequited love and how she grows up with every step of her life. It will deal with some serious topics such as mental health, emotional outburst and messed up situation of an individual human.

Let's not forget to mention that all the charecters are not flawless. They will take actions and decisions which will not be appropriate and logical according to the situation. So bear with it instead of jumping into conclusions.At the end, no one is perfect.

This story is figment of my imagination. There is no connection with the reality. Some plot or some events might seem similar with others stories. For that purpose,I am telling you in the beginning that they are nothing but coincidence or inspiration. Don't brag in the comment section by saying that I have copied anything.

Kindly be respectful while doing any comment. Refrain yourself from using vulgar language and hate speech against the author and the book. Healthy criticism is always welcome. Just don't do anything too much which offends anyone.

I am still a student who has her own schedule to attend in her own life. Therefore I am going to be quite irregular with updates. I sincerely apologise for that. I will try to update the chapters from time to time as much as possible.

Last but the least, I will truly appreciate it if you support me by doing a vote and comment on my story.

****

|Preface|

~She chose to read the bad chapter and opt for the bad path inspite of several voices of protests.~

......

Kiara Agarwal, an eighteen year old girl who is a hopelessly romantic and carefree soul. She is a strong and ambitious girl with high dreams. She loves to explore the things which are meant to be full of risks. Straightforwardness and sarcasm are one of her brilliant character traits.

However, there is one problem. She can't help feeling drawn to Reyansh. Reyansh Rajput who has been her friend since her high school, is a boy who attracts the female population with his ever charming personality and irresistible and handsome looks. He claims the reputation of the walking "Red Flag" and relationship is not his cup of tea.

Everyone has strongly disagreed with her belief and suggested her to move on. But she still has chosen to remain neutral and believe in him as his friend and well-wisher. She chooses to keep faith in her heart for him going against everyone's words.

Will her love remain unrequited for always ? Will Reyansh be able to recognise her true feelings ever?

****

|Character Sketch|

Kiara Agarwal

"I wear my smile as the layer of concealer to shield the deep scars of my heart because it's less complicated than being genuine and open."

Reyansh Rajput

Reyansh Rajput

"It's easier to be in love with an all perfect guy whereas I thrive for the real one who will love me embracing my flaws."

Reyansh x Kiara Mr

Reyansh x Kiara
Mr.Playboy x Ms.Morals
Mr.All Rounder x Ms.Innocence

Song Inspiration:

"Killing me slow, out the window
I'm always waiting for you to be waiting below
Devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
What doesn't kill me makes me want you more

And it's new, the shape of your body
It's blue, the feeling I've got
And it's ooh, whoa, oh
It's a cruel summer
It's cool, that's what I tell 'em
No rules in breakable heaven
But ooh, whoa oh
It's a cruel summer
With you."

This book can be considered to be figuratively written on the basis of the song "Cruel Summer" by Taylor Swift. The lyrics are gonna be very relatable with this storyline. So I will suggest you to listen to this song if you haven't heard yet. And yes you guessed it right. This author is a big Swiftie.

I hope that you have liked the charecter aesthetics. The images belong to the Pinterest. I don't solemnly own any of them.

Happy Reading✨