Chapter 11

A earnest request. Please do vote if you are reading the story.

Be prepared. 6k+ words.

Unedited/-

"Birthday bash"

KIARA

"I still sometimes can't just believe that you are the same innocent Kiara." Aditi says from the opposite side. I sigh, rolling my eyes at her comment.

"Look, who is questioning me? The girl who has already lost her virginity." I chuckle over the phone call. She snorts out a laugh in response.

"Well, at least whatever I have done is not something that is levelled as bad or sin as per your dictionary. I love Harsh and he loves me. Let's not forget the fact we are in a committed relationship." She expresses with a taunting tone and I can imagine that she is frowning now.She is actually damn right.

Aditi and Harsh are only one of those friends from my high school with whom I still have kept connections. They are the genuine friends I have and I would continue to keep this friendship alive as long as nothing bad happens. In fact,I am a lot closer to Harsh than Reyansh in terms of friendship. I consider Harsh more as my big brother and we share a great bond together.

Aditi is the only best friend I have from my school. She and Harsh have been in a serious relationship for around six years and, believe me, if I say that they are definitely going to get married to each other. They both love each other unconditionally and I have honestly never seen such a perfect couple before them.

I mean, with this generation which is emphatically involved with rather situationships, casual hook ups and two-three days dating, they stand out as an exception with their love life. Perhaps, I am the only one who has seen their relationship growing each and every day. As a couple, they don't even include those toxic qualities. They always support each other and motivate each other in their own works. Also they don't set those boundaries for each other about befriending certain boys or girls which nowadays I have seen many couples doing and ending up with such misunderstanding in the end. They both give each other freedom and their adjustment is absolutely praiseworthy.

In fact, their love life was never easy to begin with. They have faced so many hardships and ups and downs with their relationship. From fighting with families for defending themselves to taking risks to meet each other secretly, they have come a long way. Her father has even changed her school after class 10, after doubting her connection with Harsh. Besides with Aditi's strict parents, it's hell of an adventure to get out of her house still now. They even have locked her up for several days without letting her meet any of her friends including me when her mother once caught her sneaking out to meet Harsh. They always keep eyes on her every move. When their families come to know, Aditi's parents tormented her for months mentally and her mother has even beaten her quite brutally even though they have refused to accept the truth.

At first, I used to keep the same opinion about how they could never stay with each other forever. But my opinion has drastically changed with time seeing how Harsh treats her like a princess and adores her like a queen.Now Aditi is staying in Bangalore for her studies as she has always wanted to study out of her state. Even though Harsh was at first very upset and disappointed with her, he still has let her go and has supported her wishes. They both are now maintaining a long distance relationship yet their love for each other has never decreased.

And I am so glad that they both are so happy with each other. They both in fact deserve it. I have seen quiet of my friends becoming couples during school days but when it comes to relationships, Harsh and Aditi are just worth the tag of "perfect couple" with non toxic behaviour.