Chapter 13

An update after long. I apologise for the delay.  A lot of things happened and due to which I was unavailable for days. I am extremely sorry for all the inconvenience.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

"Baseless life"

Kiara

"I don't know why you can't appreciate them because they are the queens of the fashion world. They have got everything in their lives and they deserve the attention they are getting. You should stop being jealous over them. They have done no harm to you." Tina rumbles about how I should learn to respect Kardashians, while I keep eating my lunch.

"I have never disrespected Kardashians. I just don't like them and I personally find them overrated. Kylie Jenner is practically a walking shop of plastic surgeries and has zero natural beauty. Hadid sisters are way better than all of them in terms of both ramp walk, beauty and fashion sense." I point out rolling my eyes at her.

"Have you seen Kendal Jenner? She has a killer figure and the perfect shape. She is basically the queen of perfection. No one comes close to her." She groans with a straight face.

"I don't care. Bella Hadid basically owns the ramp whenever she walks. She looks eloquently stunning and effortlessly gorgeous in any outfit. Give her anything, she will kill on it. Elegance is basically her other name. And so is her sister. Gigi is equally charming and her cat walk hits differently. I am sorry but no Kardashian has the equivalent grace like Hadid sisters." I state with a head nod, still focusing on my food. I have nothing against Kardashians. I just prefer Bella and Gigi Hadid more than the Kardashians for some specific reasons. Besides, everyone has different choices and so does mine.

"Can you stop comparing between them? They all are graceful in their own ways. You can't just hate them in this way." She frowns at me while taking a bite of her bread.

"When did I say that I hate them? I just don't like them and I find them overrated. That's the end of the discussion." I pause to look at her.

"I am not hating on them." I add and gulp down some water.

"Well, who are we to decide that? We have different choices, right?" Tina shrugs off her shoulder with an embarrassing smile. My mouth parts in shock and I shake my head vigorously at her seconds of transformation. She is the one who has brought the topic while I have stayed silent. She is obsessed with Kardashians and their fashion style and she knows about my kind of resentment for the people. That's why she is always trying to make me like them instead of hating on them. She is very childish about certain things and this is one of them. It is a hell of a struggle to handle her sometimes.

"Exactly Tina, who are we to judge about them when we know basically nothing about them ? The social media and the press only bring out the worst case scenarios of them and they bring the salicious sides of the incidents of their lives instead of searching for the real truth. They just cover the external sides of them. We know basically nothing about them or how they are in their own lives. Just stop brooding over some people who don't have a single idea about your existence and stop defending your idols all the time. They are nowhere as perfect as they seem."

I state after munching on the chips. She shakes her head and then takes a bite on her bread.

"Have you heard about Reyansh and Sara?" She asks, diverting our topic of discussion. The mention of Reyansh takes me by guard and I frown in confusion at her question.

"Why? Is there anything to know about them?" I ask curiously.

"I am not sure but Vikram was telling me about their recent argument. Apparently, Sara has strictly restricted Reyansh to talk to any female piece on this planet except for his mother and sisters." She explains.