Chapter 7

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy New Year ❤️✨

"Shopping with Mr. Playboy"

Kiara

"Tomorrow at sharp 7 p.m. You can come with your brother as well. If you don't come, I will myself drag you from your house. No cap. You know me,Ms Morals. "

What a fucking bastard!

Why does he have to celebrate his birthday?

Most importantly, why does he have to invite me?

A groan leaves out of my mouth as my eyes take in the text message Reyansh has sent. My eyes are fixed on the words as I immerse myself in absorbing the information.Attending his birthday party means facing my source of disappointment and giving him another invisible power to hurt me in a way. I am not dreading to attend his birthday party having clear knowledge about the fact that Sara will be there in the celebration. My heart yearns for going to visit his birthday and spending a wonderful day with him. At the same, it doesn't want to feel disdain amidst all the chaos of a birthday event.

"So, are you going?" Tina asks abruptly breaking my trance. My eyes travel across to meet hers as she keeps munching on her fresh dollop of manglo pickle. I must admit that Tina has got a huge appetite. She is a big foodie and likes to eat varieties of food. I am also a foodie but I can't eat too much. Also unlike her, I gain weight and fat after eating less than her. She has just eaten waffles before coming to college. Now when our minor class is going on, she is busy savoring the mango pickle she has brought for her tiffin. She has opted for the art of how to eat tiffin during an ongoing class very well. I, Uday and her are seated on the second last bench. While Uday being an obedient student is completely focused on the lecture oblivious to what is happening around him.

"What? I don't know." I squint my eyes and shrug my shoulder.

"I am definitely going. I can't miss out on the free meal, right?" She has a teasing smile as she licks her finger bending a little lower to the bench. I look at her tiffin box which she has kept on her lap under the bench so that she can't get caught by the professor. She sits on the corner while I am sandwiched between her and Uday in the middle.

"I am not sure. I want to go and I don't want to go. I am confused." I whisper slowly keeping my eyes on the professor.

"Stop being so lunatic. You can't miss out on the amazing dishes for your stupid crush on the very bad guy, right?" I can sense that she is probably rolling her eyes hearing my lame excuse.

"You and I both know that Reyansh is never a bad guy. He is a wonderful person and a great friend. It's just that he is not good with relationships. Come on." I immediately complained slightly nodding my head in disapproval.

"This is why I call you naive and silly. I said other things but you have to take in only the part on how I addressed Reyansh as the bad guy. I am so done with you." She exclaims in annoyance. I elbow her on the side making a face earning a dissatisfactory hiss from her.

"Fine. I am not sure about what to do." I release a deep breath in response.

"Kiara, I am no one to force you in this situation. It's completely up to your choice about what you are gonna do. I don't want to insist on you my own choices specially when you are in such a fucked up position." She answers truthfully, her eyes are also fixed on the lecturer. I hum in response nodding my head slightly without looking at her. Our gazes are locked onto our lecturer as if we are the most attentive students in the class.