Chapter 9

Try not to avoid the song by Taylor Swift. She is an angel .

Share your reviews and votes.

"Into his arms"

Kiara

My eyes stay fixed on the particular nothing in the dark and celestial sky filled with twinkling stars. I gaze at them with blank expressions and emptiness in my heart. I am nowhere near the spot where I can simply let go of the past and focus on the better things. I am just so done wearing this fake mask of jolly and spontaneous girl in front of everybody. I am just done pretending to be OK when I am clearly not. I am just tired of seeking things and comfort to make me forget about my deeds.

Karma is bitch.

And this shit is for real. I am probably suffering the result of bad actions and decisions of my life. Reyansh has badly consumed me and I am utterly, revocably and madly in love with him that I can't just walk away knowing that it's only getting nowhere but an endless ocean of tears. I just wish that I could actually be like one of those girls who can play with hearts rather than getting broken by someone.

Sometimes I wish I could be a heartless vampire. At least I wouldn't have to pretend to care and love others and I wouldn't have to live up to others expectations.Even though they are legends and myths, I just wish that fantasy could actually exist in real life too. I don't want fairytale or fantasy like love stories but I definitely want the partial negativity of the fictional world because the antagonists can at least have the heart to protect themselves and make sure to prioritise their own choices more than anything. They also have ups and downs in their life and usually their upbringing, atmosphere, situation and past make them the poison of others' eyes. But in the end, they didn't have to pretend to be all happy for the sake of the world. They can be their real self without any remorse and demands.

I sigh rubbing my eye with the back of my hand. I shake my head at myself dismissing my strange thoughts that seemed to have clouded my visions of different aspects. Though the weather seems pretty pleasant, the cold breeze is blowing slowly. I cross my hands against my chest feeling my skin shivered with the gush of cold wind.

I keep looking out of the balcony of Reyansh's house, standing facing the sky. I have already had my dinner and now I am waiting for Tina and Uday to finish their dinner as soon as possible so that we can just leave this place. I have already called my home telling them that I will be back within 10 p.m.

My parents are quite strict but they give me enough freedom which is just sufficient for a girl like me. That's because of my mother mainly. My mother is extremely smart and beautiful and what's astonishing is that she is very modern and supports the right things. She also has some conservative thoughts, seeing how her upbringing was quite typical in Indian society of that time. However, she is very intelligent and knows where to stay silent and where to speak or protest. Mostly, she is the reason I can at least have this less freedom to go out sometimes without worrying much. She somehow handles my father in this case.

"Hey"

I turn around hearing a feeble feminine voice, only to find Sara approaching me with a small smile.

"Hi" I politely smile greeting her back.

I honestly have no grudges against this girl. I don't even have any kind of personal hatred against her either. I truly feel no kind of jealousy or anger towards her just because she has got the boy whom I love, to cherish her the way every girl wants to be. I mean that I should have felt agitated or irked with her presence somehow. Even so, I feel neither of any emotions towards her. The mere sight of her is just painful and a reminder of how she is the lucky one to get loved by the person I love whereas I was just a useless and silly girl who was chasing him for no good.