Chapter 4

Kindly leave your feedback and comments on the chapter of you are reading so. I know that comments and votes are not something important to you but trust me, they mean a great deal to writers like me. Your reviews are huge motivation for me to write more. Thank you :)

"Train Journey"

Kiara

"Fuck! I am late, am I ?" I let out an exasperated sigh after seeing the train, which I am supposed to get back at home by, leaving from the platform. I have literally sprinted throughout the entire way just to catch this train in time because the next train is going to come after almost an hour. To my bad luck, I have missed the train even after all my efforts to come here. It means only one thing which is that I have to wait for a freaking one hour in this station alone.Uday and Tina have already left now. Since I had extra classes today, I forbade them to wait for me as they probably would have to be waiting for me for a long time without any reason.

My entire body is shaking with my heart loudly thumping against my ribcage. My chest is heaving up and down and I can hear my own breathing. Due to speedily walking and almost running through the street, I am sweating badly. Simply, I am so exhausted that I can't feel the ground beneath me. Just thinking about how I have to wait for the next one hour alone in this station makes me absolutely mad and irritated.

Instead of sitting somewhere alone, I decided to make the time rather useful. Therefore I casually stroll across the platform and stop in front of a cafeteria situated on the station. Without wasting any time, I go inside the cafeteria which is very cosy and small but has a nice ambience with a touch of traditional decoration on the walls. I sit down on an empty table and bend down to check the menu card placed on the table. After roaming my eyes on the card, I decided to go with my usual favourite coffee.

"Excuse me." Hearing me, one of the waiters comes to my table when I give him my order.

"One cup of cold coffee with ice cream and a cheese sandwich."

He nods his head writing down my order and leaves from there.

I dig out my wallet from my backpack. Making sure that I do have enough money to pay for my order, I rest my chin on my hands supporting them by keeping my elbows on the table. It's been a long day and coffee is badly required to reduce my pulsating heart. I am kind of a coffee addict. I don't drink coffee on any regular routine basis. I usually take coffee when I am feeling very tired or stressed in any situation.

As the order arrives, I instantly take a bite on my sandwich. I am absolutely hungry. I had my meal almost hours ago. Besides, I hardly get to eat fast food because I have to keep a check on my diet. I am now eating outside food almost after months. For someone who is a foodie like me, it's very difficult to maintain a diet. However since I have gained a few kilos in lockdown, I seriously need to focus on my workout routine which I am trying hard to do.

The sweet chocolatey aroma hits my nostrils making me let out a loud exhale. I love the smell of caffeine. I slurp my coffee and let out a sigh of contentment. Coffee is something else. As I am busy slurping my coffee, I don't notice when the familiar figure has approached me out of nowhere and is just standing in front of me.

"Kiara" I shoot my head towards the source to find Reyansh standing there. He has the same shocking expression as mine.

"Reyansh" I narrow my eyes at him. He looks at me amusedly, nodding his head in disbelief. He is wearing a lime colour tshirt with a pair of black pants and his backpack is slung over his one shoulder. He is holding a tray of snacks in his hand. With his messy hair , he is looking so cute today.