Chapter 12

Finally you are getting Reyansh pov. Our boy's point of view. Let's see what is going on in his stupid mind. 😂

Don't forget to vote and comment.Let's make it 20+ for the next chapter.

"Reyansh"

Reyansh

Unedited/-

Pathetic is the word I will be using to depict my own life. I am absolutely done with everything. I am nowhere the all perfect guy and I am aware of the very truth. My love life has been pretty much fucked up.

My friends and people considered me Casanova considering my playboy ways. I even admit to myself that earlier I have maintained no strings attached relationships with a few girls for only one purpose and that is sex. The ones who have come to me, they know what they are getting into. I have always been clear and honest about my wants. I never persuaded any girl to come into the bed with me knowing that she is not interested. I used to flirt around with many pretty girls including some of my own friends of my friend circle. That was just harmless flirting with no expectations of doing things except for Kiara. I may have done things besides that 'harmless flirting" with her. She is an extremely amazing girl and I love her personality. I actually might have a crush on her during high school and that was why I kissed her which was never my intention.

However, I have stopped everything once Sara has walked in my life. From the beginning, I have clear intentions with her and I truly believe that we may work together if we are meant to be. I don't trust myself when it comes to maintaining a relationship because I had a very bad record from high school. My first relationship was with a girl in class ten and that girl was someone whom I loved so much. I gave everything of mine to her and I just wanted to be with her so desperately. She was also my batchmate and she was the one who proposed to me first. From sharing my first kiss with her to going on small dates, I literally spent so many wonderful days with her. Very unfortunately, she already had a place for someone else in her heart while being with me in a committed relationship.

One day, out of nowhere, she chose to betray me and break up with me without calling things off properly. That was the major root of my depression. After the break up, I was shaken up and heartbroken because she was still my first love and girlfriend. To take my mind off those things, I started hanging around with a certain group of boys in my neighborhood. They used to basically do all bad activities including smoking, drugs, drinking alcohol, spending nights with different girls etc. Let's just say that I basically got involved with them somehow and due to their influence, I got addicted to smoking and drinking. Although, I have never done the drugs shit, I am fine with that. With blown away by the betrayal and the strong influence of the group,I kind of allowed myself to do all activities which are considered bad from moral aspects. I let myself relish those adrenaline rush of doing daring things. After a certain period of time, I have gradually left the group but their teachings of smoking and drinking are accompanying me. And I don't think that I could ever leave those habits anytime soon.

From there, I emerged as the very playboy with a bad reputation in front of my school friends and those who know me. I don't mind being the bad guy in front of everyone either. This seems quite crazy but Ruhani's betrayal has changed me for the better. I used to be a very timid good boy with all good qualities. Ruhani's betrayal brought a huge impact in my life. I went to the gym and then everything started. From changing my physical looks to changing my personality, I am glad with the current persona I possess. Now I am more confident, straightforward and arrogant. I only be friends with the ones who are genuine with me. I don't pretend to wear the mask of a good guy in front of someone. If someone doesn't like me, that's completely their problem. I don't care what people think of me except for my parents only.