Chapter 14

I am now on Kashmir trip. Yeah, you heard right. I am updating this chapter from Kashmir. Let me tell you, here no phones of tourists work if it's not post paid. So my phone is dead for days. Therefore, I was unable to post anything on Instagram and Wattpad both. I will be back after a week and I will try to be more frequent with my updates then.

Anyways, this chapter is a massive banger. I am sure that you are gonna love this.

"Confrontation and Unveiling secrets"

KIARA

I should have known that when we get very exhilarated at something, the value of it fades away. I have actually thought that this picnic would be quite fun and enjoyable. Instead it has been subdued to be arid and tiresome. After so many words of convenience, I have finally gotten permission from my parents to attend this picnic. Obviously I have trayed a big fat lie about how this picnic is being arranged by my college.Nonetheless, I am feeling nothing but bored, sitting in this same spot for hours.

The guys are playing cricket and Tina is gossiping with one of our gym girls. I have tried to interact but somehow my mood is off. It's probably because of the scorching hot of the summer. I am sweating profusely under this shed. The weather is very unpleasant. All I can think is about sitting down at home with the air conditioner on. I just hate summer with all my passion.

These past days have been hectic for me because of the presentation given for my skill paper. Along with it, I had to go through rounds of convincing session with my parents for this so-called picnic which ultimately turned out to have no sparks or anything. The weather is adding to it's gloom. All I am going to get out of this picnic is the good food. Since most of the time I have to stay on my diet, I rarely get to eat some good food. My diet includes plain non-oily foods like oats, dahlia, yogurt and bread.

Tired of watching reels, I am stuck in this place doing absolutely nothing but sweating. I am glad that I have not put on much makeup. Kohl and lip balm is all I have put on my face. And this is my usual go-to makeup routine. Blessed with fair skin tone, I am glad that I don't have to go with putting loads of makeup. Skin care is enough for me.

I have heard that this skin colour discrimination is really worse and common everywhere. A lot of my friends have faced those racial comments from many people including their own family members. So I truly feel blessed that I didn't have to face such situations with my skin tone. Well, I have also faced those same situation with my body. So I can relate a lot.People just find some sore topic to discriminate against others without any valid point. No one cares for you except the genuine closed ones. This society sucks from every aspect.

My eyes abruptly shoot up to meet upwards when I spot Reyansh coming in my direction. My brows raise in confusion seeing him making way towards me. Isn't he on his "I don't know who you are and how you look like" phrase because of Sara's stupid restrictions? Apparently,he has completely ignored the female spices excluding his mother and sister as per Sara's words. Letting contact, he has not even replied to any texts sent by us.

Tina and Aditi both are too shocked to believe in it. At first I was also shocked but honestly I don't care anymore now. I have successfully deleted him from my life and I barely talk to him nowadays. With Sara's restrictions, it has been rather advantageous for me to keep my posture on with him around. It would have been difficult to ignore him if Sara wouldn't have put the conditions. I still don't blame him for the heartbreak because he was unknown about my feelings. But a pinch of bitterness has grown towards him because of how he has put me in misery for days. Good or bad, he is still a playboy who has played with the hearts of many girls before. I am also one of them and I am not going to make the same mistake again.