Chapter 6

Don't forget to vote and comment.

"Matter of confused heart"

Kiara

I have read hundreds of fictional stories where the main leads have been portrayed with having messed up life. Until now, I have only read about them in scribbled pages but currently I am also facing them. I am just absolutely clueless about when my life has taken a three sixty degree turn and it has overpowered the imagination world. My life is fucking messed up with helpless me trying to figure out what is actually happening in my life. My life is no more ordinary with people around me. It is now being tarnished with my mental peace getting spoiled every second due to my own misinterpreted things and overthinking brain.Our generation is the believer of "Delulu is the only solulu" and I am also one of them who actually believes in this theory of Gen z.

Nevertheless when the delusional world becomes reality, it's unsophisticatedly unendurable. The solid existing example is me and my dramatic life. Not to mention, the sole responsibility is on me for this great transition of my life. I myself have done the honour of spoiling my life. No one is to blame for the situation. When I have chosen this path myself, no one has the capacity to hold me back. Knowing the consequences of my actions, I still have let myself flow with strong sentiments, giving up on my dignity and now I am actually suffering the result. It's nothing but my fault.

An exasperated sigh leaves from my mouth and with that, I continue running on the same spot. It's another exhausting day at the gym. I am again back to usual workouts and exercises. With sweat running through my body and my tank top which is attached to my body like a second skin, is almost wet with sweat, and my eardrums vibrating with the bass of a Taylor Swift song, I relish the feeling of slightly euphoric. Although my muscles and my legs are feeling sore with my body movements, the feeling of freshness and energy are clearly evident.

After running for 3-4 minutes, I stop my movements. Bending down with my knee level, I rest my both hands on my knees while panting heavily for air.

"I am freaking done." I let out an exasperated sigh quickly sitting down on the floor resting my back on the wall. I unplugged my airpods and kept them on the box.I am a gym freak but I do many weird things while working out such as producing weird sounds after doing exercises, dancing with the beats of music, making weird faces after a workout, every time complaining about how tired I am after finishing a particular exercise, doing strange body movements while doing sets and many more.

"You are sitting again?" I hear the familiar voice and scrunch my eyes in the direction to find Reyansh walking inside the room. He has a look of disbelief on his face as he comes to stand in front of me.

"So what? I have just run a marathon for God's sake. I have the liberty to take some rest." I groan wiping my sweat from my face with the towel. He shakes his head letting out a sigh.

"And you call me dramatic. Who is being dramatic here? If running for thirty seconds is called a marathon, then what do I do with my non-stop 10-15 minutes of running?" He asks with a sarcastic smile keeping his hands on his hips. I glare at him in response.

"Excuse me, I didn't run for 30 seconds only. I ran for 3-4 minutes. Stop lecturing me." I groan out loudly.

"Stop being so lazy. Come on, get up." He says in commanding tone gesturing me to stand up. I turn my face to the opposite side ignoring him completely.

"Kiara, don't be so stubborn. Just hurry up and start working out." He orders in a serious tone.

"No" I shake my head repeatedly pouting my lips.