Chapter 4: Unknown Feelings

Chimon 

.

I waited and waited until Nanon called after what felt like half an hour. I told him about what had. He was extremely furious to hear so.

That confused me. Nanon doesn't lose his temper so easily. That gave me a hint about that something had happened. Then when I checked the website page, I saw the video in the garage with Nanon and Ohm.  I was flabergasted.

 I could not believe all that Nanon shouted.

When Nanon came, I immidiately hugged him.

"Hey! What happened?" He tried to say holding back tears.

" You know what..It's okay.. You can cry. I very well know what happened and what you did. You are free to express your emotions infront of me , Nanon." I said patting his back as he burst into tears.. 

He was crying so bad that I wanted to cry too. I could understand his feelings. 

"He hates me, Mon, nothing changed, Ohm still hates me.. " He sobbed.

Inside me, a fear started growing after hearing that. I stopped shushing him as I started dissolving into my thoughts..

What If...

What If Perth Also Hates Me?!

But I..I can't

I can't stop  the feeling..

It's going to mentally torture me..

I love him..

I can't deny..

"Mon.." A voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Huh! Yeah yeah?" I asked.

"Let's go to class.. Fourth must be waiting" Nanon said.

"Yeah! Let's Go!" I said trying to sound cheerful..

Ohm

 .

"Ohm. Don't you think you did too much today?" Perth asked me after Nanon left crying.

" What could I do Perth! HE DID THAT" I said pointing to my bike.

"But didn't you say you had started liking him.." Gemini said in a low voice..

"I DO BUT.." I was cut off.

"If you do, honestly bro, don't behave like that. You said what he did to your bike. It was okay.. But the other things were honestly unnesscary bro.. he won't like you that way" Gemini explained the situation.

"Bu-but he confessed th-that he liked me in 1st grade.." I said defending my point.

" HONESTLY OHM! That was 1ST GRADE.. Now you are in COLLEGE.." Perth said flicking my forehead.

"What do I do?" I said helplessly.

"That you should have thought before DOING THAT." 

Author:  God! I wrote this chapter in God speed..