Chapter 8- Heart to Heart

Ohm

.

From the time, I woke up, I only wanted one thing. I wanted to have a heart to heart talk with Nanon.

I could not sleep last night after what I did to Non. After bullying people, I usually felt good but after yesterday, I felt uncomfortable. 

Maybe,

Maybe it was love..

I reached school pretty early compared to other times. I walked to class praying to god to see Nanon there.. I went to the lockers and took out my needed books.

I entered the class only to see Nanon sleeping. His hands on the desk, his face looked heavenly. He looked so cute while sleeping. 

As I tried my best not to create noise, my bottle slipped and fell to the floor with a unpleasant clang-clang-clangggggg...

Nanon's head shot up. 

"OHM PAWAT!, YOU GAVE ME A FRIGHT!" He placed his hand on his chest trying to feel his heartbeat.

"Sorry, Sorry" I wished everyone who had got a fright including Nanon and picked up the bottle.

Cursing my bottle and luck in my mind, I headed to my seat.

I got to my seat, placed my books in the desk, and looked at Nanon once before exiting class for basketball practice.

Chimon

.

Ater punching Perth in the face, a gush of pleasure flushed into me. He behaved like a asshole during school. I felt good teaching him the lesson.

As I entered through the gate, someone pulled me into a corner.

I close shut my eyes. After a few seconds as I heard nothing, I opened them.

I saw Perth standing with his hands joned in front of me. A chuckle left my mouth.

"Moniee~~ I am sorryyyy.." He whined joining his hands together.

I opened my eyes in suprise. I never excepted Perth to do such a thing.

"Per-" I was cut off.

"Pweassseeee~" He whined like a baby.

"Perth, close ur eyes.." I said.

He shut them at once. I swiftly moved out and walked towards the building. Now, almost having a 500 metre difference with him, I called out.

"PERTH! OPEN THEM!" I shouted.

As he opened his eyes, they wandered until they found me. He was going to start running, but I entered into the building quickily and swifly into class. I ran then..

Gemini

.

Me and Fourth were in a relationship since last year, the biggest secret not known by even Ohm and Perth. We knew each other since kindergarden.

Fourth and My mother were bestfriends.

Fourth notified me.