Chapter - 29 Awkwardness

Nanon

.

I lay in my bed wide awake. Sleep was not visible in any corner of my eyes. It was probably because whenever I closed my eyes, the whole scene came flashing back to me.

I shook my head and opened my eyes wide, trying to get rid of the memory but all my tries went in vain.

I had kissed Ohm?

My brain still couldn't interpret the piece of information.

I HAD kissed Ohm

I KISSED OHM!

It came to an utter shock as I blushed but at the same time felt weird. The question again returned to my mind.

I had kissed Ohm? Why?

Why did he kiss back?

Why?

Why?

I had an infinite amount of questions to ask him. 

But the better for both us will be if we forget about it. 

We could talk about it LATER but not NOW.

Yes!

Not now

I forced myself to shut my eyes as I started to count sheeps.

I couldn't waste my precious nap time just for Ohm.

I soon fell asleep and the last sheep I remembered was 27 sheeps.

Ohm

.

I woke up early today. It was a Wednesday. We had morning class. I got dressed lazily as I smeered some butter on the bread and stuffed it into my mouth. I hastily put all the books that I needed in class today and grabbed my dorm room keys.

I felt happy but I knew that it would be awkward as hell after  yesterday night.

I opened my dorm room door and coincidently Nanon opened his dorm room door at the same time.

We had a millisecond eye-contact before we broke it looking randomly everywhere expect eachother. He got out and locked the door while I did the same. 

As he stopped, I realised I had been looking at him for a while as he looked into my eyes.

Then again, we couldn't look straight into each others eyes anymore.

He coughed, trying to break the awkwardness as I nervously laughed rubbing my naoe.

"It would be better for now to forget about having the 'you know what' right?" He asked as he finally looked at me with a stable eye-contact.

I felt weird. But I realised that it was the only best way to seal the deal.

"Yeah, I was going to ask you the same thing. We should." I said as I hastily moved forward not wanting to spend another second in that tension filled air.

I took the lift.

He stared at me before he walked towards the stairs avoiding my company.

But we both knew..

"The more we avoid eachother, the more we get drawn to eachother."

>><<

Author: I was a bit busy. But I wrote this chapter. Thank You For Reading This Story. Please also read my new book ' THE FIRST SON - A FABLEHAVEN FF' .. Even if you haven't read the fablehaven books. It won't be a problem. The story is going to be GREAT. And if you're an ENGENE, then please read 'One Of A kind- A Lee Heeseung FF'.. These are my new recent coming books..