Chapter 22: What A Tease!

Nanon

.

It was my 16th day, doing this. 

Coming to Ohm's house, since it was near to mine, collecting the papers his brother wanted to give me and sneak into his car as he drove off to school.

He had morning classes almost everyday. Lucky me, I had thrice in a week.

It was from my 6th day, that Ohm and I had started to get weirdly comfortable to eachother's company. 

I did find it weird. It was almost as if he really wanted to get comfortable. It seemed like he was desperate  about something that I had no clue about. 

But how, no one had ever  been able to force Ohm to talk to me. He hates me. Or he hated?

It seems like he wants to be close to me in order for something.

 But I let go of my negative thoughts, cause I knew I was a big overthinker. 

Maybe he is changing.. I was falling in love

My thoughts were interrupted by Ohm as he snapped his fingers in front of me.

I flinched and for teasing me b he said," Scaredy-cat." 

I scoffed. 

"Aren't you the Ohm Pawat who nearly jumped out of his seat seeing me seating beside you on the first day." I teased back.

It was now his turn to scoff. He scoffed as he rolled his eyes. 

Then, I did something that needed a lot of courage to do. I was mentally preparing myself for days.

Ohm

.

Then, he did something.

As I looked towards him, he neared his face to mine. He kept nearing it until my breath hitched.

The tingling sensation erupted in my stomach. I didn't want him to move away.

He saw tension in my eyes. He chuckled.

"Nervous, huh?" He asked.

I did not expect the timid Nanon to do this.

 I was the upper of our ship. 

It was my thing to do.

He suddenely moved back, opened the door and started running towards the centre ground towards his faculty.

I sat confused in my car.

 What on earth had happened? Why did he run?

 I parked my car. I collected my bag and was going to exit, I noticed.

The key? Where is the key?!

That's when I understood. 

"Nanon..Ugh." I ran a hand through my hair in frustration.