Chapter-6 Late

Chimon

.

As Ma'am started teaching, I was all alone.

After a while, she gave us break as it was a difficult step just to see how capable the students are of it. I couldn't do it as it was a couple step.

I went and sat on the bench. I knew that Perth was a late-comer.

Maybe..

Maybe he would come

My thoughts were disturbed by loud cheering.

PERTH TANAPON

PERTH TANAPOM

PERTTH TANAPON IS

BACKKKK!!

Everyone cheered as I covered my ears. My ears were irritated. 

Can't they say it a little quitely.. My poor ears..

Auto came to me running.

"Your hAnDsOmE pArTnEr is here.." He announced pointing towards Perth.

As I looked at him, he was talking to JJ. Drops of sweat was visible all over the open areas and what!

He was wearing shorts! 

I gulped and looked away

Come On! I am going insane..

As Auto shifted towards Guy to teach him the step as he fell doing the step last time.

Perth stopped talking to JJ, and walked towards me.

He came closer..

"Mon.." His voice was husky.

I shivered.

"sHia!" I said then covered my mouth. I did not mean to say it. He flinched.

"Sorry..um...I did not mean to make you uncomfortable." He said as he was about to leave.

The move I did next shocked me too..

I pulled him back by the wrist. As Auto pushed by, he pushed Perth. He was pulled back and pushed which caused him to lose his balance and..

HIS LIPS LANDED ON MINE..

It took me and him to process what had happened. We pulled away at the same time.

" Ohooo~~" A chorus ran across the room.

I looked at him. I am so sure my face was completely red. But one thing l knew for sure..

His Face was completely RED! He looked away blushing, touching his lips.

I looked at Auto..

"Shia Auto! You are honestly known for ur bad timings in things like this.." I laughed  at him.

Perth looked shocked..

"By the way, the kiss was just a mistake right?" I nervously brushed it off.

I did not want Perth to play with my feelings.

Perth's reaction changed.

Anger flushed over his face. He became pale..

"Right. It's just nothing.. And I am done with this club" He said as he picked up his bag and stromed out of the room..

" Perth! Perth! PERTH!" Not even my hundred shouts stopped him..

"MON! You messed up bad..You should know no one has ever been able to change his mind. " Prim came towards me.

"And if you want to~then catch up with him now..There is this 1 percent chances" JJ told.

I ran out of the dance room wishing Prim and JJ a quick thanks.

I ran all through the school. All the places, I see him going to everyday.

And the first place that came up to mind was..

THE BASKETBALL COURT..YES THERE ARE A 100 PERCENT CHANCE..

I ran as fast as I could.
Just to let anyone know, l was one of the athletes at college and school.

I have medals in running..It's my plus point..

I entered the basketball court, panting to notice Perth with Ohm and Gemini.

I walked straight up to him.

"What is i-" I cut him off.

I held him his shirt..Ohm and Gemini backed off..

" What the heck did you mean in the Dance Room! You behaved as you had feelings for ME! AND I KNOW YOU DON'T SO DON'T ATLEAST PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS!" I shouted at top of my lungs..

" I QUIT. JUST QUIT. FIRST YOU THEN AUTO EVERYONE IS JUST SO MUCH.. PLEASE DONT GIVE ME UNNECESSARY ADVICE. I-" He was cut off by me.

I punched him straight on his face. He fell backwards.

" LEARN YOUR LIMITS! THEN TALK TO ME" This time I stormed away.

>>>>><<<<
Author: Hope you liked this chapter..l wanted to make Chimon a  emotionally strong person not weakk..