Chapter 24 - Mentally Hurt

Nanon

.

As many as a hundred times, my body left like it was going to collapse. 

I was mentally hurt.

Some I guess one or two balls had hurt me the most cause all the other places were back to feeling normal.

 But I was tired.

 Tired how every time this happens. 

Every time in Engineering Faculty this happens.

I walked out of the basement and headed straight to my dorm.

 I had already shifted to mine. 

It was comfortable. And Ohm did not live near me.

Atleast what I thought.

I threw the bag on the sofa. I popped myself on the chair as I sat back staring at all the palettes of colours spread in front of me and the incomplete drawing. I tried to draw something. It turned out so shitty that I was so pissed off.

( THE DORM ROOM IS JUST LIKE Bad Buddy's one :) .... ))

 I arched my back as I poked my cheek with my tongue. 

I walked up to my main door. I looked at my doorknob.

I had just changed the face from happy to sad.

It looked weird. I changed it back to happy.

Ah. That's better.

 I started remember how this doorknob was connected with Ohm and me

I  started laughing. Cause I remembered how people used to call me 'PRAN' cause I was pretty lively when I was in school.

And Ohm 'PAT' cause he used to mess up and then people used to come and pat his back empathisizing him.

They had given him a doll written 'PAT' behind it and me a doorknob written 'PRAN' in the bottom end.

I then got a message which I stared with utmost horror.

Shit! I had forgot ANNUAL PROGRAMME PRATICE.

The message was:

Chimon:

Where are you? You have the work

I grabbed my bag and keys as I ran, stopping in the middle as the spots hurted where I got hit by the cricket balls.

~~ TIME SKIP TO AFTER PRACTICE~

I came home tired. God, I do not have energy to cook or go out to eat. 

>>><<<

Author: This what a boring chapter for me..Sorry. Next Chapter Is Going to Be FIRE!!! It's sooo gud. I assure you..

<3